Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1

Thread: DBOL & Anavar and test e

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member

DBOL & Anavar and test e

I'm doing a cycle of test e, basic 10 week cycle, running anavar last 6 weeks at 50mg, am going to be getting 100 25mg dbol tabs soon if the price is right, and I was curious on the possibility of running dbol and anavar at the same time, like start the dbol on week 8 and use it as a bridge into pct since the test will be in my ssystem for two weeks after last pin, could I use it from week 8-12? Any help with this? SuggestionS, if I need to I'll save it for my next cycle but I would like to use a little bit of it if I could to pack on some more size.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why did you choice anavar if you want to pack on more size?
    Save dbol and your liver for next cycle and use dbol to kick start your next cycle.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle was Test E, dbol kick start and a var closer. If I could do it again, I would have just run test. Dbol gave me strength very fast, which I then used to injure myself. Var gave me great pumps, but it was expensive, and there was more legit var back then. Now it is one of the most counter fitted steroid out there. My advice, stick with test only.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    My first cycle was Test E, dbol kick start and a var closer. If I could do it again, I would have just run test. Dbol gave me strength very fast, which I then used to injure myself. Var gave me great pumps, but it was expensive, and there was more legit var back then. Now it is one of the most counter fitted steroid out there. My advice, stick with test only.
    Good cycle there but it looks like he wants to run 2 orals to finish the cycle?
    Correct op?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Correct op?
    Ahhh....I missed that. I agree, save the dbol and the ol' liver.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Correct op?
    Yes sir, if that was somehow possible , but I see now it's not in any way shape or form, which do you reccomend if I wanted to do one or the other for the last 4-6 weeks, my goal was to cut, but I realize now that more size would be better more than likely, because being my first cycle I would get the best results therefore, I figure getting more Mass from this than using Ann on the nenext cycle with test prop perhaps?

Run it as planned and save dbol as kick starter.
    Up calories to gain more mass
    chris_columbia likes this.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Save Tha liva

Thread Information