jaybird0202 is offline New Member

Tren related joint issues

I'm about I start my second tren cycle the first of the year. Lately have been having A lot of joint discomfort due to lifting a lot heavier and harder in the gym over the last year. The question is I've always heard tren is tough on the joints but didn't have issues before should I be prepared for things to get worse or Is that bs????

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird0202 View Post
    I'm about I start my second tren cycle the first of the year. Lately have been having A lot of joint discomfort due to lifting a lot heavier and harder in the gym over the last year. The question is I've always heard tren is tough on the joints but didn't have issues before should I be prepared for things to get worse or Is that bs????

I have never had any issues personally or with anyone Ive trained
    using TREN regarding to joint issues.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you sure your not thinking of Winnie? I have never had a joint issue using tren .

jaybird0202 is offline New Member
    Yeah I'm sure, I know winny is rough on them. Like I said I've ran tren in the past with no issues but also wasn't experiencing any joint problems. It's just something I've heard so I wanted to clear it up

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird0202 View Post
    Yeah I'm sure, I know winny is rough on them. Like I said I've ran tren in the past with no issues but also wasn't experiencing any joint problems. It's just something I've heard so I wanted to clear it up
    Tbh I ran 50 mgs a day of Winnie on a cut and never had an issue.....maybe bcuz it was an oral and some is lost in absorption.

Thread Information