Camaroguru is offline Junior Member

Just a Thank You

So I have been doing homework for about 1.5 yrs now on my first cycle. Learned a lot from many of you on here. Well, the night that I asked my supplier, who was a huge help too btw, to get my stuff for me, I had anxiety so bad I couldn't sleep all night; wondering if I made the right decision. Right there I knew I wasn't mentally ready to accept the risks of cycling. So I told him about it, caught him in time before he set it up, and decided to fill my baby bottle with creatine, beta alanine, taurine etc... and just stay natty. I'm happy today and pleased with my decision.
    I just wanted to thank all of you who took me seriously and answered my questions. I appreciate the knowledge I have on AAS now and it's because of that, that ultimately helped me make the right decision, for me.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaroguru View Post
    So I have been doing homework for about 1.5 yrs now on my first cycle. Learned a lot from many of you on here. Well, the night that I asked my supplier, who was a huge help too btw, to get my stuff for me, I had anxiety so bad I couldn't sleep all night; wondering if I made the right decision. Right there I knew I wasn't mentally ready to accept the risks of cycling. So I told him about it, caught him in time before he set it up, and decided to fill my baby bottle with creatine, beta alanine, taurine etc... and just stay natty. I'm happy today and pleased with my decision.
    I just wanted to thank all of you who took me seriously and answered my questions. I appreciate the knowledge I have on AAS now and it's because of that, that ultimately helped me make the right decision, for me.
    Good stuff. There is no rush just hang around and learn then when your ready you will know even more.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure you hang around and give back what u learned to help next guy/gal in line

Camaroguru is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Make sure you hang around and give back what u learned to help next guy/gal in line
    I sure will.

Thread Information