robr0 is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 only cycle assistance please (YAWNNNN, repetitive I know)

Hi,

I'm considering doing a cycle of sustanon 250 for 10-12 weeks at 500mg a week, consisting of two injections a week on Monday and Thursday of course at 250mg each.

Now the main questions and really the only questions I have is, what pct should I use and how long after my last jab. And should I use anything during the cycle to avoid gyno? Please bare in mind this will be my first cycle.

I'm sure everybody is sick of answering these questions however everywhere you look their is a different answer, I guess I'm after personal experience and broscience help.

Incase you are wondering why sus250, it's the only thing I can get my hands on.

Iif it helps here are my stats...

-27years of age
    -75kg (165pounds)
    -168cm short (5'6)
    -14-16% body fat.
    -Training for 3 years.
    -slightly acne prone

FYI I Take any responses seriously and am grateful for them aswell. I was initially going to do a Anavar only cycle and due to the feedback provided on a post I made on this site I took a step back and am looking at other options, so thank you first of all and secondly thank you in advance for your help.

Also I have researched and read the stickies but I guess I just want to be 100% sure as I consider this a very big step to take.

Thanks again ladies and gentlemen.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Read the my first cycle stickie. All the info you are looking for is right in there

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Read the my first cycle stickie. All the info you are looking for is right in there
    Thanks mate, I already have. Il have another read through, maybe il understand it better.

If that's you in your avatar no b.s you have an insane body. Your an axe! And no I'm not gay just paying a compliment where it's due.

Thanks again

Rida5d is offline Member
    Better to go for test E on your first cycle..

Sustanon has many esters , prop is one of them .. So you ll need to inject eod..
    Not the best thing to do if u are injecting your first time..

Quote Originally Posted by Rida5d View Post
    Better to go for test E on your first cycle..

Sustanon has many esters , prop is one of them .. So you ll need to inject eod..
    Not the best thing to do if u are injecting your first time..
    Thanks mate, it would be great if I could start on test e only but unfortunately I don't really have any contacts and the one I do has got sus only but a heap of pct options.

I'd actually prefer test e to be honest because my understanding is sus is made of 4 different compounds so if I have nasty sides it would be hard to tell what caused it :|

Thanks again for the input !

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by robr0

Thanks mate, it would be great if I could start on test e only but unfortunately I don't really have any contacts and the one I do has got sus only but a heap of pct options.

I'd actually prefer test e to be honest because my understanding is sus is made of 4 different compounds so if I have nasty sides it would be hard to tell what caused it :|

Thanks again for the input !
    It's not 4 different compounds its just test but there are several different esters in it so that the test is released at different times instead of at a steady pace

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    It's not 4 different compounds its just test but there are several different esters in it so that the test is released at different times instead of at a steady pace
    Hmmmmm I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Il definatly be looking into it more. I will still do the cycle but between now and my start it's obvious I should educate myself further on this.

You guys have been real helpful without making me feel like a complete dick, awesome stuff, thanks heaps

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    To be honest man I think you should take a step back and try in get your hands on some test C or E. There's plenty of online sources that you could check into

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    To be honest man I think you should take a step back and try in get your hands on some test C or E. There's plenty of online sources that you could check into
    ^^^This! And read all the stickies for beginners. It will answer every question you have. Educate your self more before jumping into the dark side.

Tobias34 and gold43, thanks for the input. In your personal opinion why test c or e? and also of the 2 which one is preferable and why? Just an opinion?

As for online sources and have looked around but hard to know which one to trust, Im from Melbourne, Australia and its apparently hard with customs here from overseas shippers. (not fishing for source btw)

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Use some Google Fu and search for "steroid source reviews"

As for Test E or C, C was used first in Europe. E was developed in USA. Cyp is known to make you hold less water than E. There is no real difference. Very slight. The ester on C is about 2 days longer.
    Last edited by gold43; 12-29-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Thread Information