Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Lower test dose?

Alright so just getting ready to start week 14 of my 600 test e cycle. This will be my final week. Since starting hcg a couple weeks ago i have had some estrogen pronlems. I recently got bloods done
    And am waiting for the results. Ive been taking .25 adex eod. Recently every 3rd day becsuse i thought i crashed it with an accidental .5 dose. I was thinking of making
    Last pin only 400 test for final pin. Any insight?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    Alright so just getting ready to start week 14 of my 600 test e cycle. This will be my final week. Since starting hcg a couple weeks ago i have had some estrogen pronlems. I recently got bloods done
    And am waiting for the results. Ive been taking .25 adex eod. Recently every 3rd day becsuse i thought i crashed it with an accidental .5 dose. I was thinking of making
    Last pin only 400 test for final pin. Any insight?
    It really will not make a difference and i doubt you would crash your estrogen from taking .5 mg of adex 1 time

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member
    Im thinking the hcg raised my estrogen so the .25 eod isnt enough. I will just have to wait to see what the bloods say. Thank you

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Just come off now and start pct its not going to make much of a difference one week, try and get your estrogen under control over the next 2 weeks leading up to pct by adjusting your AI.

Thread Information