Peter is offline Associate Member

How long for enthanate to kick in?

How long does it take for test enth. to kick in? I am on my 3rd week right now (500 mgs a week) and up only about 5lbs. This is my second cycle and I am also running 400 mgs of eq a week, as well as 1/2 tab of femara ed. My last cycle of sust only without any anti e's was my first and I gained weight much quicker. Is this because of the femara taking away the water weight? What do you guys think?
    -Pete

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    the femara will do a good job keeping the water off of you, so 5 pounds in 3 weeks isn't something to worry about.

at the beginning of my cycle i gained about 10 pounds over the first 5 weeks, and then from weeks 6-10 i was up a total of 25.

my gear took longer to kick in and eq munchies didn't set in until around week 7 or so.

you may have a consistent level of test in the blood by week 4 or so, but give it time if you are still gaining at a moderate pace.

are you getting enough cals every day? diet has a lot to do with how you will gain in the early weeks of your cycle.

Peter is offline Associate Member
    yea, im trying to eat as much as possible, but, like you said, the "munchies" havent kicked in yet. I am really no hungrier than what I am normally. I was thinking anout extending the test to 12 or 13 weeks and the eq to 15 weeks. What do you think?
    -Pete

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    What has been told to me by some good guys here is to run the test 1 week past the eq so they both are out of your system at the same time and you can start clomid 2 weeks after last test shot. For my first cycle I will do 1-13 teste 1-12 eq.

Thread Information