Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Gaspaco
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By AussieMachine
  • 1 Post By EquilibriumZ

Thread: Deca for joint(s) pain?

godspeed1208 is offline New Member

Deca for joint(s) pain?

Hi there everyone, just a quick question... I have been having shoulder and elbow joint pains for the past 2 weeks while weight training and was told by a fren that i could take deca to help with this issue...

So would taking deca once a week for about 4 weeks be an issue? Will i still need to prepare myself with PCT? Also i have sustanon 250, which i do not plan at the moment. Atleast not for now.. So any advice regarding this will be much appreciated...

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Only one dose of deca will shut u down like mofo!
    godspeed1208 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godspeed1208 View Post
    Hi there everyone, just a quick question... I have been having shoulder and elbow joint pains for the past 2 weeks while weight training and was told by a fren that i could take deca to help with this issue...

So would taking deca once a week for about 4 weeks be an issue? Will i still need to prepare myself with PCT? Also i have sustanon 250, which i do not plan at the moment. Atleast not for now.. So any advice regarding this will be much appreciated...
    Do not take deca without tes. You can take it on cycle at a low dose ( I like 300 mgs a week) for joint relief. Again, do not take it by itself.
    godspeed1208 likes this.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    You would be far better off increasing your good fats and stretching more often.

I find avacado, flax seed oil and fish oil work wonders on inflamed joints.

Taking Deca for such a short period would be a bad idea and rather pointless.
    godspeed1208 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine View Post
    You would be far better off increasing your good fats and stretching more often.

Could be something as simple as grabbing the bar to wide for a number of years and its starting to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Only one dose of deca will shut u down like mofo!
    Oh ok ... i thought it would be very mild and help with joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Do not take deca without tes. You can take it on cycle at a low dose ( I like 300 mgs a week) for joint relief. Again, do not take it by itself.
    Is sustanon 250 also considered test.. as i know it has 4 different test in it. and also i will need PCT for a cycle for deca +test even if it's low dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine View Post

Maybe i'll have to go with other options you have mentioned if deca will not work for my issues and if it needs PCT(as i don't have them at hand but could get hold off if need)...

Yes....sust IS tes.

Oh ok , so for deca +sus on low dosage as u had mentioned.. will i need anything else like nolvadex for PCT? And how long should the cycle be? Thanks

1. No they only act as a painkiller, they will not heal your joints.

2. Post your stats first

3. You are not ready for cycles, you dont have sufficient knowledge on it and will most likely fk yourself up for future
    godspeed1208 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    1. No they only act as a painkiller, they will not heal your joints.
    Was looking for take them to ease the pain in my joints as they hurt and i'm worried i might do more damage to them when going heavy on the weight...

2. Post your stats first
    height: 165cm
    weight: 75kg
    bodyfat: about 24% according to weight scale.

3. You are not ready for cycles, you dont have sufficient knowledge on it and will most likely fk yourself up for future
    Yes i think i might do something wrong . My main concern was for the joint pain issue.. Not really for muscle gains etc as i was already told in another thread that it was too soon for me to try taking any cycles..

And i got more confused when a fren of mine told me i could try taking deca as it helps with joint issues..

Quote Originally Posted by godspeed1208
    Yes i think i might do something wrong . My main concern was for the joint pain issue.. Not really for muscle gains etc as i was already told in another thread that it was too soon for me to try taking any cycles.. And i got more confused when a fren of mine told me i could try taking deca as it helps with joint issues..
    Friends say alot of things, doesnt mean it ll help you. some friends hurt you more than a stranger There is a reason your joint is hurting so why would you wanna take a painkiller (deca in this case) lift heavy and injure it furthermore? Best is to find a way to work around it and do other bodyparts, rest it. It should heal on its own, deca wont do anything for it.

And ya looking at your stats, dont cycle. Too high bf

Actually rest it now since the problem is only been 2 weeks. They heal faster from my experience (i get injured alot)

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Elbow pain for 2 weeks and you want to take steroids for it??
    How about taking a break and old fisioterapy, icing, massage etc???

Lets not beat him up.......there is some joint relief when using deca , typically used on a bulking cycle where low reps will be targeted. Always better to heal up and/or figure what is causing the problem. You stated you get injured alot.... do some research, check out the nutrition section as well. You need to find out why you get injured all of the time. Could be diet related or poor lifting technique but .....your body is def telling you something.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Lets not beat him up.......there is some joint relief when using deca, typically used on a bulking cycle where low reps will be targeted. Always better to heal up and/or figure what is causing the problem. You stated you get injured alot.... do some research, check out the nutrition section as well. You need to find out why you get injured all of the time. Could be diet related or poor lifting technique but .....your body is def telling you something.
    it starts to hurt more when doing chest flys, dumbell chest press with palms facing each other(if that makes sense).. i think it has to do with the rotator cuff. i even warmed up well before going ahead with my workout.. so i need to find other alternatives or like you mentioned what is causing those pains..

especially today when i tried the 25kg dumbells , it started to ache or feel the pain there... so i was concerned. But thanks for the advice.. i'll look into my nutrition as well to see what could be going wrong..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    it starts to hurt more when doing chest flys, dumbell chest press with palms facing each other(if that makes sense).. i think it has to do with the rotator cuff. i even warmed up well before going ahead with my workout.. so i need to find other alternatives or like you mentioned what is causing those pains..

especially today when i tried the 25kg dumbells , it started to ache or feel the pain there... so i was concerned. But thanks for the advice.. i'll look into my nutrition as well to see what could be going wrong..
    Dont know how old you are but when I was young and had small pains and injuries, my body healed up by itself pretty fast and easy without needing to do anything.
    Nowadays whenever I feel some joint pain, I know I need to ice it regularly and complement with heat pads and massage with some products. I mean if I didnt do it the injury would just get worse, many times even if I stop lifting.

Definetely check your lifting technique, and if it hurts dont do it, take a break. You wont lose your muscles by taking a break, many times a break spurs a growth phase.

Dbl flyes should be done with very light weight. They are more of a finishing/stretching exercise at the end if your routine. Inverted dbl presses (palms facing) are very shoulder friendly unless they are being done wrong or too heavy.

Thread Information