tice1212 is offline Productive Member

crashed E2 symptoms

What are some of the symptoms of a crashed E2 due to too much AI. (Without getting blood work) I have heard you feel like complete sh*t. But in what way.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exactly, you feel like crap! Extremely lethargic, want to sleep all the time!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Rough

I mean rough - I suppose on how crashed

Bottomed mine out running Letro when my bitch tits flared. It felt like a come down from some nasty shit. Felt beyond tired

Yeah I just feel a little more tired today then usual. But workout was pretty intense..
    Test P 280mg wk
    Tren A 240mg wk
    Caber .25×2 wk
    Anastrozole .25-.30 EOD

I guess I will see how I feel tomorrow. I may just be tired today. Thanks boys

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shouldn't b crashed with those doses

I had the same shit happen to me on this cycle - went away, seems great now.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Shouldn't b crashed with those doses

I had the same shit happen to me on this cycle - went away, seems great now.
    Yeah brother that's what I was thinking.. Its probably just a off day.. BTW I love tren lol... First go on it and it puts me in the mood to kill shit in the gym. I just have to keep my attitude in check. Lol that's the only side I have had.. No night sweats, trendick, or tren insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post

Yeah brother that's what I was thinking.. Its probably just a off day.. BTW I love tren lol... First go on it and it puts me in the mood to kill shit in the gym. I just have to keep my attitude in check. Lol that's the only side I have had.. No night sweats, trendick, or tren insomnia.
    You def have off days with tren especially if your sleep sucked the night before. I would wait it out a bit before being too concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

You def have off days with tren especially if your sleep sucked the night before. I would wait it out a bit before being too concerned.
    Yea brother I'm just going to take this as a off day. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't my E2 levels. I haven't felt what that feels like so I had to ask. I usually run 500-600mg test p with .25mg adex so I thought that me running the same dosages of adex with 280mg testp would fvck up my E2 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post

Yea brother I'm just going to take this as a off day. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't my E2 levels. I haven't felt what that feels like so I had to ask. I usually run 500-600mg test p with .25mg adex so I thought that me running the same dosages of adex with 280mg testp would fvck up my E2 levels.
    You will probably hit the gym tomorrow like a machine. When your e2 tanks it will feel like you got hit with the flu. Tough navigating an AI sometimes.....I think that's the trickiest part to cycling.

Thread Information