• 1 Post By Bonez94
  • 1 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Jesusbrah
  • 2 Post By Mp859

Thread: Please help, i just got a new cycle package

Bonez94 is offline New Member

Please help, i just got a new cycle package

i always just used Tren acetate and nothing else. i just got a mass cycle and i need help using it correctly. i got in the package: Methabol, sustanon ,test E, test C, napasim, tren E, 5 vials of omndren, deca , nolvdex and naposim.

what do i do? im reading up on how but i got confused...PLEASE HELP

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats and cycle experience?

Never did a cycle before, im 42, 6ft 235 and used to fit at 215lbs. But i only took tren . Every winter id get 2 or 3 bottles of just tren, with test and winny, easy to follow those, but all the ones i listed above, im lost. I wanna do this right.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Omnadren and sustanon is same recipe, 4esters of test.

Run one or the other or one after u finish the other. 14weeks, 500mg/week

Deca 12weeks 400mg/week for start.

Naposim is bulgarian dbol , run it 4-6 weeks 30-40mg as a kicker to your long esters.

3weeks after last omnadren or sust run your PCT

ok but what about the other ones?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'm lost.

In your first post you say you only ever ran tren ace. Then you say you've never cycled. Then you say every winter you ran test, tren and winny?!?!

How many times have you ran pact? Or any on cycle ancillaries?

What is your bodyfat %?
    almostgone and Joco71 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sorry bro. I know i sound like an ass, im not sure what my body fat is. Ive gained about 20 pounds on my mid section only....
    I just need to know what to take with what and when....thats all...just some guidance.

Can i take tren e with the omnadren ? And so can i add deca or danabol with it? Can i add test e or test c if not when do i take those....i just need a simple list of what to take with the list of what i got listed above....after i finnish that cycle, i plan to use tren e, winstrol and primo on my next but i know how to use those...its this 1st cycle im confused about ill list it again.....
    Methabol
    sustanon
    test e
    test c
    tren e
    naposim
    omndren
    nolvdex
    methandrestnolon
    deca
    what ordered should i use ? What stacks with what?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'm lost.

In your first post you say you only ever ran tren ace. Then you say you've never cycled. Then you say every winter you ran test, tren and winny?!?!

How many times have you ran pct? Or any on cycle ancillaries?

What is your bodyfat %?

So am I!
    Bonez94 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

sorry all i want is to know how to take the riods i listed...thats all

The link that BiB posted provides all the information you need to have a chance at safely running a productive cycle.
    There's no reason to use everything you purchased simply because you have it. Slow down and read the info and advice BiB, Bioactive, and others posted. You'll be glad you did.
    Also, why would you just take a bunch of substances just because someone told you to. Wouldn't it be wiser to read and understand the science behind it? I know that would be my approach.
    I seriously doubt your supplies will spoil while you do some research.
    Back In Black and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I'll post that link again, although I thought it had already been posted above by someone else.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

^^^what he said. In all honesty it sounds like you don't even know the basics. AAS won't rid you of your belly diet and cardio will.

You have no idea what pct is? You have never ran nolva and clomid after any of your previous cycles? If not you should go and get some bloodwork done before jumping in again.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Bonez94- that's alot of heavy gear. Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but you sound like you don't have a clue!! You better do some seriuos reading and asking alot of questions. You have no mention of AI or PCT and other things needed when running some of those compounds. Listen to these guys they will help you make smart decisions. They will not help you do something stupid. Right now you sound very ignorant to AAS. Please take your time to learn.

im trying to learn. thanks for reaching out. yes i am kinda new to using even tho i used for years, i only used tren ,test and win. i wont sit here and say i know when i only used those 3 and got good results thru the years. ill read that link, thank you. i wish i knew someone personally, but i dont. any other links would be awesome, thanks all

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    "Austinites Educational Article Database" it's broken down m and covers everything along w/all the stickies may the top of Q&A Sec!

Please do not start this as what's already been said! This forum will protect people from themselves as its often needed! Many people come here to learn and get advice... It's by far the best forum out there! And us members care about the health and safety first and foremost!

GL and read read read!

i hope you all can be patient with me. im not the smartest guy. street smart yes, book smart not too much...with that said i did read the link and it was full of shit i didnt know....thanks for the link. im by no means new to gym and nutrition part of it. i still am lost on finding how to do the body fat% but ill learn. besides a good diet can anyone point me in a good direction with what to take to lose belly fat fast. Tren did help me, at least i thought it did. i never had issues with fat before. but i had a serious injury August 2013 and it had me laid up for 18 months. with that said i gained 75lbs. i play tournament softball and im trying to get back into shape. realizing i have ordered a cycle of stuff without thinking, i wont take it til i read up more on it. but i do have 3 bottle of test e and tren e which i will take to start off...by no means was i or will become hardcore with this. i always used as a jump start and then stopped but continues working out. i never had issues with the test and tren in the past. i guess what im asking is what should i do to start losing weight. i get a diet is a must. thats a no brainer. just seeing whats my options. again i know the list of shit i listed above will have to wait til i learn more. but a tren/test cycle should be good to start out slow with....correct? again im sorry if i come off like im dumb...im am when it comes to this. i wanna thank you all for your feed back and concern. its good to see people caring and not just bashing me...thank you
    Red Bastard likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's smart of you to realize these things as most wouldn't care! And FYI - Tren is the harshest compound there is(5x stronger than test(meaning for every 100mg of Tren to equal that in testosterone would be 500mg).. So even though you've ran it in the past I wouldn't recommend it as it wasn't done correctly... It's sole purpose besides for us is for cattle!

Thx for reading the links and providing more info regarding you! As this will also help us help you! Believe me there's people who just want to be spoon fed the info and that doesn't help the person at all!
    There's a lot to this(scientifically) and until you can understand how AAS works and how your body(hormones) react to them! It's very in depth and this is why no one should consider them unless they have a knowledge for them the body how it works and how it works w/AAS! The Ebdocrine system is the most complicated as it hones in on hormones and other hormones effecting those hormones and etc...

So stick around and do some educating and things will start to click!

GL OP!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-01-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    It's smart of you to realize these things as most wouldn't care! And FYI - Tren is the harshest compound there is(500x stronger than test... So even though you've ran it in the past I wouldn't recommend it as it wasn't done correctly... It's sole purpose besides for us is for cattle! Thx for reading the links and providing more info regarding you! As this will also help us help you! Believe me there's people who just want to be spoon fed the info and that doesn't help the person at all! There's a lot to this(scientifically) and until you can understand how AAS works and how your body(hormones) react to them! It's very in depth and this is why no one should consider them unless they have a knowledge for them the body how it works and how it works w/AAS! The Ebdocrine system is the most complicated as it hones in on hormones and other hormones effecting those hormones and etc... So stick around and do some educating and things will start to click! GL OP!
    500x stronger than test?
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    500x stronger than test?
    5 times more anabolic and 5 times more androgenic .

Test is rated at 100/100 and tren is rated at 500/500.

Thus the 500x stronger misunderstanding.
    NACH3 likes this.

ive read a lot about tren . but im confused about some of it....if i was to just take tren, whats the downside? i mean i know what i read, but i also read its all you need as well...which i know is bs, but i just read and some thing dont add up or flat out dont make sense. i got all my stuff for free from a friend that moved. i got a lot of shit i never heard of. those i wont mess with..no doubt! but the test/tren and deca i do know....ive read one should just do a test cycle first. but can i add one injection a week of tren too? if not why? thanks Nach3 and everyone else helping me out and sheddding the light upon me to STOP and research. i just jumped the gun and expected they are all the same...

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    500x stronger than test?
    500% stronger
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    500x stronger than test?
    My bad guys I meant a 500/500 - 100/100(5-1) ratio! Thx for noticing and letting me know!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-01-2015 at 06:27 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    For every 100mg of Tren you need 500mg of test for it to equal in androgenic and anabolic ratio!

again thx for letting me know! Much appreciated! Editing post
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-01-2015 at 06:23 PM.

For every 100mg of Tren you need 500mg of test for it to equal in androgenic ratio! again thx for letting me know! Much appreciated! Editing post
    5x more anabolic /androgenic than test. Regardless of this test should always be the base of your cycle.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    5x more anabolic/androgenic than test. Regardless of this test should always be the base of your cycle.
    I realize this... I made a stupid mistake! Yes it's 5/1! I said that! Yes anabolic and androgenic 500/500 - 100/100!

I wasn't referring to not running test... In fact I posted to OP to only take Test as he hasn't run anything correctly!

Made a simple mistake bro!

Like I said thanks for pointing it out for OPs sake!

I realize this... I made a stupid mistake! Yes it's 5/1! I said that! Yes anabolic and androgenic 500/500 - 100/100! I wasn't referring to not running test... In fact I posted to OP to only take Test as he hasn't run anything correctly! Made a simple mistake bro! Like I said thanks for pointing it out for OPs sake!
    I wasn't jumping on you the test is always a base comment was referring to the guy a couple posts above you who was talking about what would happen if you just ran tren . I figured it was easier to just throw that in than quoting two different people.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't jumping on you the test is always a base comment was referring to the guy a couple posts above you who was talking about what would happen if you just ran tren. I figured it was easier to just throw that in than quoting two different people.
    I figured... I'm just mad that I would even make a statement like that! Writing to fast! Lol

Again thank you, Jesusbrah, and TheDeadliftingDog for pointing out!

~Nach

i hate asking dumb questions, but if i dont ill never learn. and the more i read, it seems the more i get confused with some stuff....like the lingo...i feel comfortable with test, never had issues cause i never really did more then a bottle or two with tren . should i stick with that til i learn more about all that other gear i was given...needless to mention but that other gear will not be touch for sometime. but i do wanna start up....

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez94 View Post
    i hate asking dumb questions, but if i dont ill never learn. and the more i read, it seems the more i get confused with some stuff....like the lingo...i feel comfortable with test, never had issues cause i never really did more then a bottle or two with tren. should i stick with that til i learn more about all that other gear i was given...needless to mention but that other gear will not be touch for sometime. but i do wanna start up....
    I'm gonna ask again. Did you ever run a pct (Post Cycle Therapy ) after any of your previous cycles?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

sorry lingo...i didnt know what pct meant...yes i have. but im always willing to get more info. i have some now, but i forget which one it is, think it starts with a P. its in the bedroom and girl is sleeping. aint gonna wake her to see what i have...whats the best PCT?

sorry i believe i have Nolvadex if i spelled it correctly

Thread Information