Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By mikegilbert1986
  • 1 Post By Roger11
  • 1 Post By Simon1972
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: How does synthol do it?

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member

How does synthol do it?

How does it make certain spots grow and not others? It doesn't sound possible to me.

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    it doesn't make anything grow. its an oil and as an oil it stretches the muscle fibers out which can allow more growth than normal, of course provided diet and training are on point

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    I have limited knowledge on this but I was under the impression that synthol was just an oil compound was originally used to even out differences to cause symmetry on both sides. It takes up space inside the muscle and essentially fills it out making it bigger. There are no strength increases with it and people have gotten way out of hand with it. I also believe it's permanent... Nasty shit imo

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish View Post
    it doesn't make anything grow. its an oil and as an oil it stretches the muscle fibers out which can allow more growth than normal, of course provided diet and training are on point

Any articles on proper protocol on arms?

ive heard between 1-3cc per head per arm to help increase size

Quote Originally Posted by coyotehunter View Post
    I have limited knowledge on this but I was under the impression that synthol was just an oil compound was originally used to even out differences to cause symmetry on both sides. It takes up space inside the muscle and essentially fills it out making it bigger. There are no strength increases with it and people have gotten way out of hand with it. I also believe it's permanent... Nasty shit imo
    it actually is not permanent and disperses within a couple weeks depending on the type used. to keep the size its the time in between pins that really counts. doing proper training and diet etc.

Thanks for the responses

Please stay away from synthol unless your competing and are trying to bring up a lagging muscle group. Stuff gives you no definition. It's gross! Just YouTube it and look at all those gross people. Looks like they have tumors hanging off their arms!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Stuff will kill you. It will breakdown in your system at some time and your liver and kidneys will suffer. There is no long term studies that I have read about it. Its a short cut. Hit the gym and leave this stuff alone. I agree with Charles, you tube it or google search it and look at the pictures.

I agree with these guys^^^I personally would never touch the stuff

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer View Post
    How does it make certain spots grow and not others? It doesn't sound possible to me.
    It stretches the fascia around the muscle.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    it should only be used on womens butts. Real men use test.

Not planning on using it at all. Just curious.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer
    its oil retards inject. its literally a shit load of oil that people use like implants and it looks terrible don't even think or ask of this trash garbage.
    Razvan likes this.

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    It's all the same shit, oil is oil imo! Injecting 2cc of test or 2cc synthol into your arm would have a similar muscle stretching effect, one oil may not be as effective as the other but it's the same shit. You can't be for one and against the other just because of some synthol freaks, there are people who over abuse steroids too, doesn't mean moderate use is the devil lol

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by altered genetics View Post
    It's all the same shit, oil is oil imo! Injecting 2cc of test or 2cc synthol into your arm would have a similar muscle stretching effect, one oil may not be as effective as the other but it's the same shit. You can't be for one and against the other just because of some synthol freaks, there are people who over abuse steroids too, doesn't mean moderate use is the devil lol
    You sir, to put it politely are an idiot. Re read what you wrote, they are not the same shit, they do not have similar stretching effects and steroids and synthol are 2 completely different substances.
    rahulsingh265 likes this.

tectime is offline Member
    Now now not an idiot. Just extremely uneducated in the area of anabolic steroids .

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    I tried couple of times injecting into outer head of triceps 1cc of test then go train them hard and Damn! Definitely looks super pumped !

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th
    It's gross! Just YouTube it and look at all those gross people. Looks like they have tumors hanging off their arms!
    Couldn't agree more , tumor arms just look silly

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhardman
    I tried couple of times injecting into outer head of triceps 1cc of test then go train them hard and Damn! Definitely looks super pumped !

The results of a damm good workout then!

Blog Entries
    agree with above- inject motor oil into your triceps and abs- makes you look like the shiz brah!! - make sure its not fresh motor oil but the stuff that comes out of your old camaro.
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    agree with above- inject motor oil into your triceps and abs- makes you look like the shiz brah!! - make sure its not fresh motor oil but the stuff that comes out of your old camaro.
    You had me worried for a second when I read agree with above, until I read the rest. lol You guys are starting to sound like me.

Yeah, no it's not the same. If it was true my ass would like like some black girls booty and my shoulders like bowling balls. lol

Synthol stretches the muscle fascia making it appear larger but you dont get increased strength or actual muscle mass like with most aas.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-21-2015 at 08:44 PM.
    BigMan65 and coyotehunter like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You had me worried for a second when I read agree with above, until I read the rest. lol You guys are starting to sound like me.

yep- i had a late night and the "mr niceguy" part of my personality is still sleeping.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    I looked this up last night and I can't believe that ppl would do such a thing! Freak show squared!!!

Edit: I was down in rio a year ago and I didn't see anybody like that! It appeared to be very popular there....
    Last edited by bsh; 03-21-2015 at 09:19 PM.

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Say what you want. The oil in aas will still help help stretch muscles like synthol might not be as effective but I've heard this from bodybuilders and regular users of both

Blog Entries
    Say what you want. The oil in aas will still help help stretch muscles like synthol might not be as effective but I've heard this from bodybuilders and regular users of both
    love to see the studies! im planning on injecting Mobil 1, 5w 30 to give my pectorals that "plump look"the ladies love.
    oils aint oils!

BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Yeah, no it's not the same. If it was true my ass would like like some black girls booty
    hahahahaha! thats funny

love to see the studies! im planning on injecting Mobil 1, 5w 30 to give my pectorals that "plump look"the ladies love.
    oils aint oils!
    NOO! Mobile 1 isn't right, Idk where you get your info from but it's definitely Quaker State

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    oils aint oils!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    NOO! Mobile 1 isn't right, Idk where you get your info from but it's definitely Quaker State
    You're both wrong, it's Slick 50.

Man. I'll have to read up on it some more. Sworn it was Quaker state.

Blog Entries

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Royal purple is what you really want with zinc additive

Thread Information