Gutetime30 is offline New Member

Exhausted on testosterone E

Hi everyone I have been using RC labs test e now. 750 mgs every week. I have ran this brand many times and always had amazing energy, felt great, strong and powerful. Always ready for the next day! Well after using my last vial I picked up my new one and in 4 days just began to crash.... it has been 4 weeks now and nothing has improved. I tried switching brands to see if that would help but nothing. I tried the real biotech and dionsys or w.e it's called but nothing. My joints hurt, im exhausted, I feel weak and no sex drive. I have a constant headache as well. Now I went to get my blood work done and these are my results e2 is 39. Total estrogen is 180. Test level is 2600. Now I usually perform great with high estrogen but this time idk what it is. I tried 2 days straight of taking arimidex 1mg for both days and nothing. I'm really worried everyone and I cannot even work. Working out is clearly out of the question with all this joint pain and the way I am physically. If anyone can please offer up some help or advice I greatly appreciate it. I do eat enough. Well honeatly my appetite is gone now because I'm so tired. I've gained some fat as well. All I crave is bad sugary food as well. I have a foggy brain as well cause im so tired and can't focus. My prolactin levels were high I believe 38. Anyways I have no gyno as well which is why I am so confused. Usually sore joints is due to low estrogen which I clearly do not have at this time. I've gone through this before when I had a bad test vial and felt exactly like this. Please I need help asap to get my life back on track.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your hematocrit values?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    X2 ^^ did you get that checked. All the things you are saying is related to low e2 as well.
    Post all your blood work up so we can help you out and your full cycle.

No I did not get that checked. If you guys don't mind me asking...what does hematocrit have to do with e2? I'm awaiting my shgb levels as well. What blood results would you guys like to see?

Hematocrit has nothing to do with e2, but with high values people report feeling tired with no energy, it is a dangerous situation as can lead to vascular and heart problems.

Steroids increase hematocrit very rapidly. Blood donation or blood letting might be required if values are high.

I forgot to mention I have been feeling hot and have dry skin/no oil. How can I possibly have low estrogen if I never use an AI?! This is so confusing everyone.

Plz post all your lab work.

I use my chart from Henry ford blood work. I'll write everything down for you guys!

Easier to take pic with phone lol... just cover your details plz

17-hydroxprogestorone- 17
    Testosterone - 2569
    LH- 0.1
    FSH- 0.5
    Estrogen total- 180
    Eatrodiol- 39
    Prolactin- 34.6

All I have so far guys. I'm hoping for more results tmmrw. I had the blood work done last Friday.

It won't let me screenshot the page due to privacy.

Ok, hematocrit is in the hemograma (CBC), you getting it later right?

Just went to get blood pressure checked at my pharmacy. It is 156/95... ah snap!!! Pulse is 89 at rest.

I'll go get a cbc blood result for you guys.

I have no oil on my skin and my body is really soft. I use to have terrible sweats but now nothing. I also have had a dramatic decrease in acne.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutetime30 View Post
    Hi everyone I have been using RC labs test e now. 750 mgs every week. I have ran this brand many times and always had amazing energy, felt great, strong and powerful. Always ready for the next day! Well after using my last vial I picked up my new one and in 4 days just began to crash.... it has been 4 weeks now and nothing has improved. I tried switching brands to see if that would help but nothing. I tried the real biotech and dionsys or w.e it's called but nothing. My joints hurt, im exhausted, I feel weak and no sex drive. I have a constant headache as well. Now I went to get my blood work done and these are my results e2 is 39. Total estrogen is 180. Test level is 2600. Now I usually perform great with high estrogen but this time idk what it is. I tried 2 days straight of taking arimidex 1mg for both days and nothing. I'm really worried everyone and I cannot even work. Working out is clearly out of the question with all this joint pain and the way I am physically. If anyone can please offer up some help or advice I greatly appreciate it. I do eat enough. Well honeatly my appetite is gone now because I'm so tired. I've gained some fat as well. All I crave is bad sugary food as well. I have a foggy brain as well cause im so tired and can't focus. My prolactin levels were high I believe 38. Anyways I have no gyno as well which is why I am so confused. Usually sore joints is due to low estrogen which I clearly do not have at this time. I've gone through this before when I had a bad test vial and felt exactly like this. Please I need help asap to get my life back on track.

It may be time for you to come off,,,get everything under control and try again later.
    Next time use an AI starting day 1 through the entire cycle and some CABASER at 1/2mg 2x per week.

My coach told me that. Unfortunately though my natural endocrine shutdown a while ago. I'm dependant on test. Would u recommend I just bring dose down to 250 a week?

Could low estrogen cause headaches and high blood pressure? From my blood work it shows that my estrogen is not high and might be my cbc. However that doesn't explain the severe and I mean severe joint pain. It just keeps getting worse and the headaches are consistent until I sleep.

Thread Information