DMB31781 is offline Banned

Sust and Nolva From Pharma?

Hey guys whats up??? I had posted something a while ago about ordering some Sust and Nolva from PahrmaGroup... Well 3 weeks later I have them in my hand...Pretty sure they are real and am going to do my first injection of Sust 250 today and going to start with my Dbol too!!!! I just have one question......How do you break these amps open??? I have no idea what im doing....the Deca I ordered is on the way and am going to start that when it comes in next week.

I am 5'9", 192lbs and have 15-20% BF.... I will keep you's updated on my progress...Thanks for all your help...

jersey juice is offline Member
    Pharmagroup is legit IF YOU GET YOUR STUFF!! I've ordered from them before with no probs as long as you don't spend over $300, anymore than that & you'll get beat. What I do is take a pen cap & slide it over the thin part of the amp, hold the bottom tight & just snap it off, usually breaks clean. Peace...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I do the same as JJ...except I first score the neck with a nail file.

DMB31781 is offline Banned
    well i have just done my first shot of sust 250.....MAN WAS I NERVOUS AND SCARED!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT MAN!!!!! HEHE....Didnt even hurt one bit...Thanks GOD...WHAT A RUSH THOUGH!!!Well GOTTA GO LET YA KNOW HOW EVERYTHING GOES!!!!PEACE!!!

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Pharmagroup burned my boy for only $80 worth of stuff. Clomid and arimidex . They suck. Maybe thier stuff is legit , but I know I don't trust them.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I feel VERY FORTUNATE that I got my stuff from them, I ordered a few times before I heard all the horror stories, but my new guy is cheaper so fukk pharma!! Sad they gotta scam bro's when they got legit stuff and can have long time customers..

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

all you need

ally ou need is an old shirt.... wrap the amp in the shirt or towel... place in center of fist... put thumb on top part and snap off.. should take three seconds... jersey here also... which gym? fox medow.. here

Thread Information