Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rjones09

Thread: Supplements-test booster

Rjones09 is offline New Member

Supplements-test booster

So I had to pick up some supplements, some pre-work out, creatine and protein, and I started talking to the guy at the store, he has always been very informative with the questions I've asked him. I was talking to him about test boosters, something I could run along with the stuff I already take and he gave me a bottle of stuff I could take. It was an under the counter type of thing. I was just wondering if you guys could give me some insight as to what is actually in it and if it will actually make a difference. He also gave me a cell blocker to run after, like a pct.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Supplements-test booster-image-469341122.jpg   Supplements-test booster-image-1852492530.jpg   Supplements-test booster-image-134429574.jpg   Supplements-test booster-image-2789603118.jpg  
    Pmoy29 likes this.

workinprogress21 is offline Junior Member
    Looks like a prohormone to me

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Yup a quick google search shows thats a blend of designer steroids (prohormones)
    A quick google search of the ingredients reveals that you have a blend of Trenavar, M1,ADD(dbol ), Dymethazine, and EpiTest
    This stuff is very liver toxic, and will shut down your natural testosterone production.

I wouldn't touch that stuff, in fact if you shelled out money for it I'd go get your money back.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    ^^Agree with Drew. Other than Anavar , I don't even like 'real' orals due to their liver toxicity and the water weight I gain from them. You couldn't pay me to be a guinea pig to try prohormones. I hope you reconsider taking them. Good luck, OP!

Rjones09 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, the only thing I actually paid for was the cell blocker, I'll go give this stuff back to him. I was a little weary about taking it, so I came to the experts first. It sounded too good to be true. I appreciate it!
    Last edited by Rjones09; 05-27-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjones09
    Thanks guys, the only thing I actually paid for was the cell blocker, I'll go give this stuff back to him. I was a little weary about taking it, so I came to the experts first. It sounded too good to be true. I appreciate it!
    Wise choice! Most of the prohormones out there are older steroid compounds that were never marketed and sold for various reasons (probably due to their sides) but the patents exist. I tried DMz as a kickstart to a tes cycle and my BP went through the roof and I was extremely winded all the time. I have never experienced that with any other oral including : dbol , drol, Winnie or Tbol .

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Ya stuff like that is garbage.... Glad you are smart enough to look a bit more.

Thread Information