flexgolf is offline Member

Question propionate dosage confusion

hey fellas,
    ive been reading several threads which describe various reccomended dosages for test propionate . some members say that prop must be taken every day. others seem to think eod is sufficient. some guys reccomend 100 ed or 100 mg eod. ive seen guys claim that 50 ed and 75 ed are both good ways to go.

im looking to build a prop cycle which will last 6-8 weeks in total. assuming it will be my first cycle, what dosages would you reccomend and why? from what ive read, the half-life of prop is about 4.5 days. so in comparison to a drug like winny (which has a half-life less than a day) that has to be taken ed, will propionate also have to be taken ed. any help or advice would be appreciated. although i feel this question is best answered by those who have had personal experiences.

thanx for your time,
    flex

Chach is offline Associate Member
    bro, i've done prop many times and i have done the shots ED and EOD, I personally love to stick myself ED, i guess its the feeling, i saw better pumps in the gym and felt all in all bigger and stronger, thats my opinion on that, this will be ur first time useing prop do it 100mg EOD and see how that go's then another cycle down the line do it ED and see what works best for you..goodluck

thanx for the reply. is it acceptable for me to begin my cycle taken 100 mg eod, then increasing the dosage to ed at some later point (during the same cycle) if i feel its necessary?

any more thoughts out there>?

Chach is offline Associate Member
    brudda, yes that is a good idea its been done before see how that is and let us know..

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    if u are bulking, ED is best, if u r cutting, eod is enuff !

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Chach
    brudda, yes that is a good idea its been done before see how that is and let us know..

Couple things. First, you are not going to know what to expect, being that it's your first time juicing, so you wont really know if increasing is necessary. Second, the reason people run different strengths is no different than people running other strengths of other drugs. And third, you don't want to increase your test levels as you go on in your cycle. People typically decrease (if they are changing the levels at all) so it isn't so drastic when they finish their cycle.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by broncojosh
    Originally posted by Chach

Couple things. First, you are not going to know what to expect, being that it's your first time juicing, so you wont really know if increasing is necessary. Second, the reason people run different strengths is no different than people running other strengths of other drugs. And third, you don't want to increase your test levels as you go on in your cycle. People typically decrease (if they are changing the levels at all) so it isn't so drastic when they finish their cycle.
    you make a very good point. i guess ill keep the dosage i decide on constant

Originally posted by gundam675
    if u are bulking, ED is best, if u r cutting, eod is enuff !
    i am gonna be bulking. how much do i need per day?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Originally posted by flexgolf
    i am gonna be bulking. how much do i need per day?
    100ED would be good...that 700mg/wk test

I dont know how much you need, you should though. What have you ran in the past?

sorry if i didnt mention this before. but this dosage question is based upon taking prop as my first cycle. so i really dont know how much to take.

bump for more input

ahhh ok...lol

75mg ED thats about 525mg/wl which is near what 600mg enanthate is in actual tesetosterone

75mg ED alone would be a good first cycle (or 150mg EOD)

Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
    ahhh ok...lol

75mg ED thats about 525mg/wl which is near what 600mg enanthate is in actual tesetosterone

75mg ED alone would be a good first cycle (or 150mg EOD)
    thanx for the input bro. you always have knowledge to share. just curious though....are there any drawbacks to running 150 mg eod. some guys have mentioned they can actually feel their testosterone levels fluctuating. i guess thats possible, but if the half-life of prop is 4.5 days like i have read. then after 1 day of injecting 100 mg of prop, you should still have 86 mg active in your system. not a substantial difference. it seems like it would be ok to inject eod.

custom fit is offline Member
    if your bullking then prop might not be the best choice, but imo i like it the most. as for the mg, i would do 150 eod, sticking yourself ed is a bit tough. stick to eod, then your next cycle maybe do ed.

Originally posted by custom fit
    if your bullking then prop might not be the best choice, but imo i like it the most. as for the mg, i would do 150 eod, sticking yourself ed is a bit tough. stick to eod, then your next cycle maybe do ed.
    thanx for the input. thats exactly what ill do

Nah..EOD vs ED you wont notice in results.

Some do ED because they dont mind injections at all, and other do ED because sometimes larger volumes of prop are more painful.

Start at EOD and it may just be fine with ya

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I agree with Billy. If it matters at all, I find that smaller doses ED are less painful, and have less chance of leaking and bleeding.

Originally posted by sigrabbit
    I agree with Billy. If it matters at all, I find that smaller doses ED are less painful, and have less chance of leaking and bleeding.
    hmmmm i havent heard that perspective. all i seem to hear about is how prop hurts a bunch. if u think it may hurt less goin ed, i just may give it a shot. i dont know why it would bleed less though.

Thread Information