zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member

Beware of different ancil companies!

Hey guys just wanted to be of help to anyone using research grade ancillaries. I was running liquid prami for tren @ 400mg/week 100mg/eod with test c 250mg/week. I started real low @ .125mg/ed for 3-4 days then went to .25mg/ed for 3-4 days and so on until I was at .5mg/ed. I've always done it this way to avoid the side effects. I ran out and ordered capsules from another lab each cap being .5mg. I figured since I had already been running .5mg/ed that there was no need to taper up again; big mistake. I took one cap and just felt really off but was able to fall asleep. At around 3am I woke up and had the most violent vomiting I've had in years! Feel fine today but just a heads up to anyone switching labs or from liquid to capsules that the potency seems to vary or at least in my case it did.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I stick with the same rc company for the most part when it comes to my ancillaries. That must have sucked with prami. I heard about one company that sold caber caps but they were actually prami in them and they dosed them as if they were caber. Aprently a lot of people got very ill taking them.

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    Jeez, that's shitty! I'd prefer caber but I was light on cash so prami it is. Yeah it sucked big time, I mean at least I knew that's what it was but just weird that it was so much stronger. From now on I'll be sticking with the same company.

Thread Information