Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By musclestack

Thread: First cycle, looking for advice

harley1 is offline New Member

First cycle, looking for advice

Im 25 male, 6' 187lbs with 11-13% body fat. My goal is to gain some mass and strength but overall lean up and lower body fat from my plato ive been on training without any gear. I am looking to begin my first cycle and would like to get some advice of what type of test and dosage to take and if I need to make any chances in my 1st cycle. From what I have read, everyone says you first cycles needs to be just test. I am looking to find what would be the best test for my base. I plan on running around 8 week of test (2 ejects a week preferably) with AI then my last two weeks of cycle running 50mg winstrol and an additional 2 weeks totally 4 week winstrol to lean. Then after a week or two starting PCT of Novadex and clomids. Please, any advice on changing things up I would greatly appreciate. I am looking to learn as much as possible.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Read this link it will give you all the information you need the right age ,bf, training ex, ect,ect

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Edit
    Test is test the only difference is the easter attached fast/slow acting.
    Last edited by clarky.; 07-02-2015 at 02:03 PM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Read this:

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

^^It has all the answers to your questions. Skip the winstrol ; it's not needed at this time. If you're going to run an 8 week cycle, I would advise you use a shorter ester like Test Prop, however, since you're new to pinning, you should stick with Test E or C (less injections), and run it for a standard 12 weeks. A good starting point for a first cycle is 500mg/week (250mg pinned every 3.5 days). After you read the link I posted, come back and write out your proposed cycle, complete with PCT, AI, and HCG protocol so the members here can critique it for you. Good luck, OP!

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Damn it, Clarky! You beat me to it! Stealing my thunder...
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Damn it, Clarky! You beat me to it! Stealing my thunder...
    Hahahaha

Thread Information