ojand is offline Junior Member

is this clen legit?

this guy at my gym offerd me it so i asked him to send pics of the bottle first.iv never heard of 100mcg per pill. clen in the pic doesnt even say pharma grade and iv neever seen 100mcg per pill. should i trust it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is this clen legit?-4n5iwhi.jpg   is this clen legit?-emd2fcd.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ojand View Post
    this guy at my gym offerd me it so i asked him to send pics of the bottle first.iv never heard of 100mcg per pill. clen in the pic doesnt even say pharma grade and iv neever seen 100mcg per pill. should i trust it?
    Clen isn't for humans. To my knowledge its only used for horses with severe asthma. Pretty sure all the clen you will find is coming from research companies who sell the compound as a research drug like the bottle you have here. I would suggest not using a whole pill the first time you use it. Some people start at 20-40 micrograms to see how they react to it and slowly work the dose up. Clen sides are very harsh use it with caution.

I have heard of prolabs. not 100% if it's the same company or not but the prolabs I know is good. Appears to be the same company.
    Last edited by CharlesThe4th; 07-03-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Banditxxx is offline New Member
    I've heard of clen going up to 200mcg per pill. So 100 mcg isn't very outrageous. Not sure if it's legit or not but be careful with that stuff. Like Charles said. Just start at a low dose then work your way up. And clen is usually only taken for 2 weeks at a time. So you go two weeks on 2 weeks off to get the best results. Good luck.

Thread Information