Nick zito is offline New Member

Clenbuteral Cytomel Anavar cycle

Hey fellas. I have not much experience with steroids . I have cycled through Clenbuteral before with amazing results.

At the moment what I want to do is go through a cycle of Clenbuteral, Cytomel and Anavar ...This is basically what I have designed after doing some research on dosages. Plus I'm taking into account my limited budget and my time frame. Time frame being 1 month.

Clen : 40mg edWEEK1/60mg edWEEK2/100mg edWEEK/120mg edWEEK4
    Anavar 50mg ed for whole month
    Cytomyl: 50mg ed for whole month

As you can probably tell, my goal is lose body fat. My eating is really good in terms of clean, although because of the large amount of calories I burn in my training my caloric intake will be high 3300. I'm not too fussed on a little bit of muscle loss but hopefully the Anavar will help stop this from happening.

If you'r curious what my training will look like, you will probably cringe because it's not body building. I will be running moderate distances at consistent speeds, I will also be sprinting intervals of all different distances. 20m up to 400m. I will also be doing plyometrics; jumping, skipping. Basically everyday there is a form of running or other supporting exercises. I will train upper body for strength twice a week if I have the energy to do so. But I'm not fussed on strength or muscle size. My main goal is weight loss and maintaining my running capacity.

I am a newbie to taking these types of supplements so any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

I have read that taking clen and cytomel together may not be a good idea... Others have said it was fine.

uhit is offline Member
    I would imagine you being here for nearly 4 years you would know not to use anavar alone since it will shut you down hard...

Also, T3 doesn't discriminate between muscle or fat so using some sort of aas (test in this case) would be recommended to minimise muscle loss. To my knowledge anavar does cause shin pumps/lower back pumps so it might be counterproductive toward your goal of running capacity and am a firm believer that test alone will aid you better.

Also since you only have 1 month which isn't alot of time you might want to run the prop ester.. (also test is cheaper than anavar) or better yet just run the clen without the t3/aas.
    I think you need to do some more reading my friend.

I did open the acc in 2011 but due to drug testing at the time I didn't pursue supps all that much and have only just started using the acc again. So yeh , more reading is what I'll do. thanks.

I'm pretty certain any actual test will have to be injected? Pill form test is rubbish?

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick zito View Post
    I'm pretty certain any actual test will have to be injected? Pill form test is rubbish?
    Yep. There is a pill form but its half life is like 2 or 3 hours (so you need 1 to be taken every 2-3 hours LOL) and its utter crap. Forgot the name but don't think you can even get your hands on it from sources because its so crap lol.

A standard TRT dose would do you fine, as long as you have some test in your body to maintain. Now obviously depending on the dose of T3 you may need to increase that dosage a bit, but usually anything under 100mcg of T3 shouldn't need more than 125-200mg test per week (200 being the very high side of TRT doses).

If I were in your shoes however I would just run the clen on its own for the month and when a better time frame was available (such as 12 weeks or so) I would run a proper cycle of test e at about 500mg per week and probably throw in 50mcg t3 daily throughout to minimize fat gain.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick zito View Post
    Hey fellas. I have not much experience with steroids . I have cycled through Clenbuteral before with amazing results.

At the moment what I want to do is go through a cycle of Clenbuteral, Cytomel and Anavar ...This is basically what I have designed after doing some research on dosages. Plus I'm taking into account my limited budget and my time frame. Time frame being 1 month.

Clen : 40mg edWEEK1/60mg edWEEK2/100mg edWEEK/120mg edWEEK4
    Anavar 50mg ed for whole month
    Cytomyl: 50mg ed for whole month

As you can probably tell, my goal is lose body fat. My eating is really good in terms of clean, although because of the large amount of calories I burn in my training my caloric intake will be high 3300. I'm not too fussed on a little bit of muscle loss but hopefully the Anavar will help stop this from happening.

If you'r curious what my training will look like, you will probably cringe because it's not body building. I will be running moderate distances at consistent speeds, I will also be sprinting intervals of all different distances. 20m up to 400m. I will also be doing plyometrics; jumping, skipping. Basically everyday there is a form of running or other supporting exercises. I will train upper body for strength twice a week if I have the energy to do so. But I'm not fussed on strength or muscle size. My main goal is weight loss and maintaining my running capacity.

I am a newbie to taking these types of supplements so any advice or guidance would be appreciated.
    What are your stats?

weight
    body fat %
    goals

Thread Information