Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Mountainman360

Thread: Something no one really talks about..

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member

Something no one really talks about..

Ok so we all know that after a cycle your test levels are gonna be in the dumps until your pct does its job. Let's say someone goes into a trt clinic during this time and gets bloodwork done and the doc sees that your test levels are garbage but little does he know you will be back to normal in a few weeks after your pct. So he prescribes you testosterone and now you have a few vials of pharma grade test to save for a rainy day. And they'll just keep coming. Is this something that happens often? Never really hear people talk about it but it seems like a good way to cheat the system. Thoughts?

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    You have to do multiple bloodworks usually with any doc. And they will look into the cause of why you have low t before they just give you vials of test to take home. It took me about 6 weeks to get started.

Right that's a downside I thought of as well, but if you know when your bloodwork is going to happen you could manipulate your dosages or just come off if your in normal range to begin with. As far as why someone would have low t, don't some people just not produce it at the same rate as other people? Age is also a factor but I've heard of young people with low t and no previous steroid use

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman360
    Right that's a downside I thought of as well, but if you know when your bloodwork is going to happen you could manipulate your dosages or just come off if your in normal range to begin with. As far as why someone would have low t, don't some people just not produce it at the same rate as other people? Age is also a factor but I've heard of young people with low t and no previous steroid use
    Yes that could be true but the doc would look for a reason as to why you have low t there are medical reasons and that could take awhile and your bloods would eventually come back normal.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    if they do put you on TRT they will not give you enough to blast just enough to keep your levels normal around 100mg and they will give it to you in small quantities and take a lot of blood work so if you miss doses they will know

What if you do self injections? Don't they send it to you in the mail?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    It's a slippery slope messing with your family doctor. Not to mention if you get caught in will end in your medical history. At 23 you shouldn't be thinking about gear for another couple years. Work on your diet and training mean while educate yourself on gear. Good luck!

If I was going to do it I would go with lowt.com, 2 doctor visits a year and only 1 initial blood test. Price is a little high but they send everything to your door and as long as your in range when you get your bloodwork don't everything should be cherry right?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman360 View Post
    Ok so we all know that after a cycle your test levels are gonna be in the dumps until your pct does its job. Let's say someone goes into a trt clinic during this time and gets bloodwork done and the doc sees that your test levels are garbage but little does he know you will be back to normal in a few weeks after your pct. So he prescribes you testosterone and now you have a few vials of pharma grade test to save for a rainy day. And they'll just keep coming. Is this something that happens often? Never really hear people talk about it but it seems like a good way to cheat the system. Thoughts?
    There will be silly ppl that would try this but there will be multipe tests and blood work to see why you have low T so no they will not just hand out test.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What if you do self injections? Don't they send it to you in the mail?
    No, typically TRT is not allowed to be sent via mail, it's a controlled substance but you can pick it up from the phamramcy. They are also getting more strict on how much you get so it's monitored closely.

Besides your initial 6 months of blood work a decent TRT doctor will also want to do MRI to see if you are primary or secondary. Then you will do blood work about every 3 months for the 1st year to make sure your levels are where they should be, mid level. If you are to high they will lower what your RX is, if you are HIGH they will cut your off 100% because they know you are blasting.

After the 1st year you will probably do test every 6 months and after another 2 or 3 years 1x a year unless you feel off.

No, it's not ever nearly as simple as you think and what happens if/when you dont have insurance for some reason? You get laid off or medical coverage changes. Then you have to pay out of pocket or suffer with real low test until you get insurance again. Sometimes food, gas, diapers for the kids is more important than your TRT.

When you think you have considered all the options and pitfalls that means you are about 10% there.
    PT likes this.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I have low T due to a bad case of testicular torsion a few years ago that left one of my dudes not functioning. Been on TRT for over a year now and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    No, typically TRT is not allowed to be sent via mail, it's a controlled substance but you can pick it up from the phamramcy. They are also getting more strict on how much you get so it's monitored closely. Besides your initial 6 months of blood work a decent TRT doctor will also want to do MRI to see if you are primary or secondary. Then you will do blood work about every 3 months for the 1st year to make sure your levels are where they should be, mid level. If you are to high they will lower what your RX is, if you are HIGH they will cut your off 100% because they know you are blasting. After the 1st year you will probably do test every 6 months and after another 2 or 3 years 1x a year unless you feel off. No, it's not ever nearly as simple as you think and what happens if/when you dont have insurance for some reason? You get laid off or medical coverage changes. Then you have to pay out of pocket or suffer with real low test until you get insurance again. Sometimes food, gas, diapers for the kids is more important than your TRT. When you think you have considered all the options and pitfalls that means you are about 10% there.
    Lowt ships to your house.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    It's not that simple. Wouldn't even risk it. it's a bad idea to use UG gear to manipulate your blood tests to trick your doctor to prescribe you TRT. You can't know 100% if the gear is dosed correctly. Getting caught will get you drug seeking behaviour on your medical file, and have fun dealing with the consequences of that.

This is why I posted this here lol thanks for the advice everyone, it seemed like it would be possible to cheat the system but hearing from people who experience what trt involves has made me think about it more and it definitely wouldn't be a good idea.
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information