Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Anavar vs test for speed

Paragon_Athlete is offline New Member

Anavar vs test for speed

I am 22y/o, 175lbs and athletic. I've been a track runner and football player since I first started high school and now play D3 football. Although I am quite fast and have pretty good explosive power, I want more. Not much more, but more. What I'm wondering is, with the proper training, would a cycle of test or anavar be the answer? In addition, what would be the downsides of each, such as too much of a pump or achy joints. Also, if you have any other suggestions on what I should or shouldn't take that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I would not mess with a good thing if your 175 lbs and playing for a d3 school you must be pretty darn fast. I would just try to put a little more size on through diet and do it with loosing your speed. I would not do aas at your age . That could make things go south for you real quick. Work hard and eat good and clean. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71
    I would not mess with a good thing if your 175 lbs and playing for a d3 school you must be pretty darn fast. I would just try to put a little more size on through diet and do it with loosing your speed. I would not do aas at your age . That could make things go south for you real quick. Work hard and eat good and clean. Good luck!!
    thanks man, I now run a 4.4 but as a running back I want a but more size and speed. I will take your advice on the only adding through proper diet and training but using hypotheticals what would be your choice between the two and why?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You should not take an oral only and should always use test as a base to begin with. So I will only talk about test. First off, when taking steroids you will put on water weight along with muscle and in my opinion it will probably slow you down. If you are in your late 30's and no longer have natural test blasting through you system, test can offer a great boost. At your age though you are far better off working with what you have. Dont worry, as you get older it will go away and that is when test can be a nice blast from the past to remind you what it was like being younger again. Good luck and keep up the good work naturally. It is definitely the best option for you right now.
    NACH3 and lovbyts like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    You should not take an oral only and should always use test as a base to begin with. So I will only talk about test. First off, when taking steroids you will put on water weight along with muscle and in my opinion it will probably slow you down. If you are in your late 30's and no longer have natural test blasting through you system, test can offer a great boost. At your age though you are far better off working with what you have. Dont worry, as you get older it will go away and that is when test can be a nice blast from the past to remind you what it was like being younger again. Good luck and keep up the good work naturally. It is definitely the best option for you right now.
    In bold - but your much better off working w/your high natural test and a great diet - if you master this you'll grow! Eat big - if you want to weigh 200lbs(not saying you do - but whatever weigt U want to be you've got to eat like it! Best of luck w/football - stick around and learn Weve got great diet/training sections along w/many others -
    Oki-Des likes this.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Thread Information