Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere

Thread: Need Help urgently during PCT.

aesthetics_sexy is offline Junior Member

Need Help urgently during PCT.

Hello everyone. I completed my second cycle 3 weeks back. My cycle was like this:-

Week 1-9 Boldenone at 500mg per week
    Week 1-8 Test e at 500mg per week
    Week 8-10 Test e at 250 mg per week with 300mg masteron per week
    Week 10-12 Test e at 100mg per week
    Week 10-11 stanozolol at 30mg per day

Used Aromasin as AI throughout week 10 and dropped it after that.
    Also used HCG from week 3-8 then dropped it and then used it again for last 2 weeks of cycle from week 11-12..
    HCG dosage was 350IU every 3-4 days.
    My last HCG shot was 500IU took it 2 days after my last testosterone shot of 100mg.
    After 10 days of my last testosterone shot I took clomid at 50mg per day for 1 week+ nolvadex at 20 mg for 2 weeks. after 2 weeks i have 0 sex drive. Its literally zero.

This didnt happen after my first cycle . In my first cycle i didnt use HCG throughout but blasted it after my last testosterone shot at 1500 IU e3d for 12 days. and then started clomid + nolva. And didnt have problem with my libido. My balls size came back pretty fast and libido was normal.
    But in second cycle my libido is gone.
    What i am thinking is maybe its because my testicles has not got the LH signal because i didnt blast hcg at the end ??? so should i take 3-4 hcg shots at 1000-1500IU with nolvadex and clomid or should i just continue taking nolva and clomid and wait for my libido to come back ????? Also the size of my balls is around 70% full till now... please help me guys . This libido issue is killing me

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Novadex 40 20 20 20. Clomid 75 50 50 50

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Run a proper pct. then give it 6-8 weeks after pct then get bloodwork. It will take weeks to slowly get libido back

Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    Novadex 40 20 20 20. Clomid 75 50 50 50
    Thanks a lot for the advice man. Will follow that protocol. Can i also blast some HCG for like 10 days before following that protocol as i have already puchased 5000IU HCG ?

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    I would save the HCG and just get back into a good 4 week pct like Aussie said above. I have experienced similar myself recently but on the last week of PCT things started to happen again, I am now 1 week from stopping PCT and I am starting to feel like I did before cycle.

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand why your balls shrinking if you're using hcg .

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    I don't understand why your balls shrinking if you're using hcg.
    When using hcg it's common to lose some testicular volume. Testicular volume has some negative correlation with LH.

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

When using hcg it's common to lose some testicular volume. Testicular volume has some negative correlation with LH.
    Well then wouldn't it make sense to blast some hcg until his balls are 100% back to normal and then start pct.
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 07-08-2015 at 09:49 AM.

I don't understand why your balls shrinking if you're using hcg.
    They didnt shrink from week 3-8 when I was taking HCG . But then i stopped HCG for 3 weeks ( read somewhere that if you take HCG for a long time it can cause permanent desensitisation) and after 3 weeks I just used it again for 2 weeks. So because of that time gap between HCG usage my balls shrunk a bit and till now they are 70-80% full.

Well then wouldn't it make sense to blast some hcg until his balls are 100% back to normal and then start pct.
    I was thinking the same but then aussie made and Duo suggested that i just start with nolva + clomid . This is the problem you face when you ask something on a forum. Some people suggest something and others suggest something else. And in the end you are left confused which option to pick .

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The only time you should use large amounts of hcg is when using Michael Scally's Power PCT protocol. Using high amounts (>500 UI) is wasteful and potentially dangerous. The leydig cells can only take so much stimulation before there are negative effects. Using high doses of hcg can increase the amount of testicular estrogen resulting in harmful side effects. High doses of hcg can also lead to leydig cell desensitization. This would lead to primary hypogonadism when you are trying to treat secondary.

I think OPs best chances lie with following aussie's advise of running a proper four week nolva and clomid PCT. After all OP began PCT a week early and only used the meds for two weeks. He really only had one week of underdosed PCT.
    The Deadlifting Dog and Duo like this.

^^^^^^^ this

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The only time you should use large amounts of hcg is when using Michael Scally's Power PCT protocol. Using high amounts (>500 UI) is wasteful and potentially dangerous. The leydig cells can only take so much stimulation before there are negative effects. Using high doses of hcg can increase the amount of testicular estrogen resulting in harmful side effects. High doses of hcg can also lead to leydig cell desensitization. This would lead to primary hypogonadism when you are trying to treat secondary.

I think OPs best chances lie with following aussie's advise of running a proper four week nolva and clomid PCT. After all OP began PCT a week early and only used the meds for two weeks. He really only had one week of underdosed PCT.
    Okay. So will be following a proper pct of clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20 as I am told. Will update you if I get back to normal after that . Thanks

Thread Information