Thread: NEED DOSING ADVICE TestE/Sust Cycle

FinaKat is offline Junior Member

NEED DOSING ADVICE TestE/Sust Cycle

Stays
    27 y.o.
    6'0
    4 Previous Cycles Under belt
    215 l.b.s.

I have two vials of Sust 350 on the way for the start of my 5th cycle. I got impatient and wanted to get started so I grabbed a vial of Test E 250 cause source had it on hand. I get the Sust next week

I want to mix them and match them.so I stay at 500-600mg a week during the whole cycle.
    I'm taking my first shot of Enth tomorrow. I'll be taking 2 shots a week until the Sust arrives

What do I do when the Sust comes in?
    Take half cc of Sust mixed with half cc of Test E until I'm finished with the first vial and then I can finish out with just Sust?

Or just switch to Sust completely and then finish out with Test E since I'll probably have 8 shots left of Test E when the Sust comes in.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaKat View Post
    Stays
    27 y.o.
    6'0
    4 Previous Cycles Under belt
    215 l.b.s.

I have two vials of Sust 350 on the way for the start of my 5th cycle. I got impatient and wanted to get started so I grabbed a vial of Test E 250 cause source had it on hand. I get the Sust next week

I want to mix them and match them.so I stay at 500-600mg a week during the whole cycle.
    I'm taking my first shot of Enth tomorrow. I'll be taking 2 shots a week until the Sust arrives

What do I do when the Sust comes in?
    Take half cc of Sust mixed with half cc of Test E until I'm finished with the first vial and then I can finish out with just Sust?

Or just switch to Sust completely and then finish out with Test E since I'll probably have 8 shots left of Test E when the Sust comes in.
    Either!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Test is test so it don't really matter. You just want to keep your blood levels as even as possible
    boz likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    As long as you increase pinning when you switch to the shorter ester evrything should be ok. The only concern is keeping levels stable.are you planing on 1/week 2/week or ED with the Sustanon ?

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Always have and always will dislike Sus. Each to there own i guess.

Sorry read your post quickly. How much mgs of test are you planning on running? I agree with boz. You only get 90 mg of fast acting esters per ML. Not enough in my opinion to warrant Ed/EOD injections.

FinaKat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    As long as you increase pinning when you switch to the shorter ester evrything should be ok. The only concern is keeping levels stable.are you planing on 1/week 2/week or ED with the Sustanon?
    I am planning on doing The Sust 350 2 shots a week.

Question:
    You said to increase dose with shorter ester meaning Sust yes? Should I take less than 2ccs a week or just do the 700mg/wk thing? I'm assuming that's why Sust is offered in 350mg/mL no?

well switching from a long ester to a short is simple. Just start the prop as soon as it arrives or pin both. As for how many mg/week that's up to you. Make sure you shoot the Sustanon at least twice a week.

Thread Information