Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By william981125
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: what do you guys think about UGL that makes blends ?

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

Cool what do you guys think about UGL that makes blends ?

so a freind of mine has some ROHM rip blend of fast acting test/tren /masteron which is 200mg/ml of 70mg test prop, 65mg tren ace & 65mg masteron prop which sounds great to me. if i was to buy it seperate it would cost more money and i wouldnt get so much per ml of each compound & i would have to do 1.5ml to get only 50mg of each compound. are these belnds any good as i worry im not getting what it says on the bottle, i know rohm's a good brand so thought id ask what you guys thought. cheers

ProStatus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    so a freind of mine has some ROHM rip blend of fast acting test/tren/masteron which is 200mg/ml of 70mg test prop, 65mg tren ace & 65mg masteron prop which sounds great to me. if i was to buy it seperate it would cost more money and i wouldnt get so much per ml of each compound & i would have to do 1.5ml to get only 50mg of each compound. are these belnds any good as i worry im not getting what it says on the bottle, i know rohm's a good brand so thought id ask what you guys thought. cheers
    Let him be the guinea pig.
    What's you cycle history? All you need is test brotha!!!

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member
    have a few cycles under my belt including tren , test is all good but i do like another injectable in my cycles too, original plan was 500mg test, 400mg tren & 600mg eq which il probally just stick to for 10 weeks but was interested on this rohm rip as the dosing is so good and its great money wise if its actually that what your getting.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    As in ££ yes blends are better but yes there is a but lol is all the componds in the vial that they say is in it. If you do not agree with one of the compounds in it how do you know which one it is.
    If you want to up the dose or drop the dose you can't without altering the other ones.

So good and bad.
    ProStatus and william981125 like this.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    so a freind of mine has some ROHM rip blend of fast acting test/tren /masteron which is 200mg/ml of 70mg test prop, 65mg tren ace & 65mg masteron prop which sounds great to me. if i was to buy it seperate it would cost more money and i wouldnt get so much per ml of each compound & i would have to do 1.5ml to get only 50mg of each compound. are these belnds any good as i worry im not getting what it says on the bottle, i know rohm's a good brand so thought id ask what you guys thought. cheers
    Bodybuilding aint cheap. I would save money and wait until I can afford them separately so I can have my own doses.
    gold43 likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another option is to buy some blended and some on its own so you can formulate the dose you want accordingly.I`m running blended gear right now.
    Last edited by redz; 07-24-2015 at 11:50 PM.
    gold43 likes this.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    That (test-p/tren -a/mast-p) is a popular and readily available blend, also in 50/50/50. I guess the "Cut" in the name refers to the 50/50/50 blend and "Rip" refers to the 70/65/65 blend?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The lab I`m using has all kinds of blends seems to be very common these days I've even seen 1000mg/ml Test but there is likely to be a little sting with that.

Thread Information