Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 3 Post By bobtail
  • 2 Post By bloodchoke

Thread: Steroids legality

yardbirdaj is offline Junior Member
    Just wondering, why the hell is it legal in the United States for a guy to take female hormones and transform himself to a woman.?And vice versa for a chick to take test and transform into a dude.? But steroids are illegal for the bodybuilder, powerlifter, strongman, athlete etc..?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Shouldn't be, should just have an age requirement, and education required on the topic.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its like this in the whole world.

Women are encouraged to take female hormones, most times in their teens... While males are criticized (or worse) if they want to take testosterone .
    NACH3 and william981125 like this.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    It's a messed up world. We treat a mentally ill person by chopping off their wiener.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I don't know, I don't mind the way it is now I get it cheaper than the pharmacy and I do what I feel is best for me not what someone else thinks is best and if they could sell it openly kids and dumb adults would abuse it and fk themselves up more so than they do now because a lot of people don't have the common sense to research like we do they will just think steroids = big easy to get muscle

yardbirdaj is offline Junior Member
    It should at least be lowered off the schedule III list.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Bring it up with your local member of parliament or whatever your countries equivalent is

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member
    The trt clinics would definitely see a boost in sales from all the uneducated people shutting themselves down.

teo7399 is offline New Member
    Good one bro. Ur rite

WhiteBoy18 is offline Junior Member
    Keep it illegal, less people bigger then me?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    it seems when they make something illegal in America it becomes cheaper and easier to get so It don't bother me at all yea you can go to jail when you break the law but if you be smart about it then their wont many problems

pitweiler is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    I don't know, I don't mind the way it is now I get it cheaper than the pharmacy and I do what I feel is best for me not what someone else thinks is best and if they could sell it openly kids and dumb adults would abuse it and fk themselves up more so than they do now because a lot of people don't have the common sense to research like we do they will just think steroids= big easy to get muscle
    I agree. It would be nice just to walk into a store and buy legit stuff when ever I'd like but with that being said. Anyone could and completely screw up their body. I know so many people now that just take what ever because their supplier said to do it this way. Without actually doing any research. The way they talk is one CC this and one CC of that and when I ask what's the total MGs, they have no idea

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yardbirdaj View Post
    Just wondering, why the hell is it legal in the United States for a guy to take female hormones and transform himself to a woman.?And vice versa for a chick to take test and transform into a dude.? But steroids are illegal for the bodybuilder, powerlifter, strongman, athlete etc..?
    They're legal under the guidance of a doctor when they're deemed medically necessary. You can't just legally *take them* because you want to change genders. There is actually quite a process involved before someone begins hormone therapy for gender reassignment.

As far as steroids in sports goes, it's tricky. If a handful of already super-gifted athletes begin using AAS, creates an environment where it becomes necessary for the natty athlete also use AAS just to stay competitive--steroids become a requisite component to training and conditioning for people who wish not to use them. Stronger, faster athletes don't really improve any team sport more than skill.

That said, I'm with you in the belief that, as adults, we should be able to ingest whatever we want for whatever reason we want *in our personal lives*.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    It's a messed up world. We treat a mentally ill person by chopping off their wiener.
    I'm curious, where did you get your PhD/MD/PsyD? Or do you just like throwing around diagnoses that mean nothing?
    NACH3 and Red Bastard like this.

Thread Information