• 1 Post By crumble60805

Thread: Gyno or crazy?

crumble60805 is offline New Member

Gyno or crazy?

Ok so I'm about 12 weeks in to a 15 week cycle. Test e 500 1-15
    deca 1-12
    arimidex .35 eod
    hcg 800iu a week

Now I'm starting to worry I'm getting Gyno. My nipples are puffy chest seems bigger than normal. I feel no hard lump and they're not sensitive. My nipples and chest have always been a little puffy since puberty. However I feel like my chest has been itchy but at the same time I keep feeling like it's in my head. What should I do? I have Letro on hand and nolva. Also I played around with the dosing on arimidex and noticed no changes. I'm starting to wonder if I've got bunk arimidex.

Also I'm up about 12lbs. I haven't really ever been this heavy could I be just holding onto a lot of water/fat in that area. Either way it looks like shit

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Why 800ui HCG ? Would lower it to 500ui.

Does it hurt under your nipples? Do you feel a lump under it? Can you press your palm and apply pressure to your chest without pain?

If no lump and no pain its probably not gyno. Itchiness and puffyness in nipple are normal during hormonal changes and are not gyno.

I read to do between 500 and 1000iu. I can push as hard as I want no pain no lump. Also I think my left looks bigger than my right. I'm hoping its just extra fat and water but if it is Gyno I'd like to fight it with letro ASAP. Also how can I tell if my arimidex is bunk or not?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Get blood tests for e2 sensitive. I bet it is water retention and maybe some fat. It's weird taking ai makes my nips feel worse than not doing so.

The key to gyno control whether through progesterone or prolactin is estrogen control. If you're taking arimadex .5mg/ed and it's not doing the job I would look at something more serious like letro. Of course, the best would be to get blood work done immediately and see the numbers. My feeling is that it's an E2 issue but test numbers don't lie.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I agree you should get bloods done asap and an AI will do nothing to stop gyno from hcg and with the aromatizing compounds you are running with it im sure you have high e2

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's probably bloat and influx of androgens. If you'd ran test only as your first cycle instead of adding deca you'd have a much better idea of what is causing this problem and how to control it.
    jimmyinkedup and clarky. like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

If it is Gyno what should I do? start letro right away? stop everything and start running pct or continue with test and run pct as normal?

I would say I'm definitely starting to feel a lump under left nip. It doesn't hurt when I touch it but I really think there's something there. I'm freaking out now major anxiety. Need directions ASAP.

I feel like everything was going good till balls shrunk and started taking hcg . could that be my problem?

should have just dealt with small balls. This is way worse!!

Stop touching them, you'll make them worse.

Stop your deca , you need to stop it at least 2 weeks before your test ends anyway.

Stop ignoring the advice given to you, we know what we are on about.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Already stopped deca . Ok I have kept on touching my nips feeling for lumps. I think there's definitely something in the left I don't feel any in the right and the right doesn't look bad really. Should I start letro, run nolva, or just wait till pct which is in like 2.5 weeks

How hard is a Gyno lump?

nycdave is offline Junior Member
    Gyno lumps are fairly hard. Similar to what a pea might feel like under your nipple. You will know if you have gyno.

In my case, the lumps formed quickly but I was able to eradicate them via the letro protocol on this site. Felt horrible for a week but it worked. I'll let the experts tell you about how you should proceed.

Do you think this possible prolactin build up? If so what should I do about it? I have bromo should I take that?

Like a frozen pea? lump I feel is like size of nipple it feels like fat or water in nipple.

should I up my ai to ed instead of eod?

When I push down on my chest just a couple inches down and to the right of my left nipple it feels weird almost like a numbing sensation as if I'm pushing on a vein.

Quote Originally Posted by crumble60805 View Post
    Do you think this possible prolactin build up? If so what should I do about it? I have bromo should I take that?
    You would only know that with bloodwork. Also if you ran a test only cycle you would know how to control your E2 making it easier to ID any problem you are having now.

Stop prodding them, take some Nolva at 40mg ed for 3 days then 20mg ed.

When did you stop your deca ? You shouldn't stop your test until 2 weeks after your last deca shot then you have your wait time for PCT to start.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Stopped deca almost a week ago I'll stop messing with them. I know Nolva will stop further development but what about what's there already? Should I take letro?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    You would only know that with bloodwork. Also if you ran a test only cycle you would know how to control your E2 making it easier to ID any problem you are having now. Stop prodding them, take some Nolva at 40mg ed for 3 days then 20mg ed. When did you stop your deca? You shouldn't stop your test until 2 weeks after your last deca shot then you have your wait time for PCT to start.
    Should I run nolva 40mg for 3 days then 20mg till pct?

along with ai? what should I dose my ai at?

If I go get bloodwork done what should I get tested for?

Should I run nolva 40mg for 3 days then 20mg till pct?
    Yes

along with ai? what should I dose my ai at?
    Whatever it is already. You didn't get bloodwork so your question can't be answered.

If I go get bloodwork done what should I get tested for?
    Too late now if you are about to stop your cycle you won't get your results until it's too late.

Follow the Nolva protocol and see where you are at 6 weeks post PCT and get some bloodwork then.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

max738 is offline Junior Member
    hcg caused my gyno 30 years ago I didn't know better back then still have it and would like to get rid of it
    Last edited by max738; 08-24-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by max738 View Post
    hcg caused my gyno 30 years ago I didn't know better back then still have it and would like to get rid of it stop that shit
    At what dosage?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm 99% sure this is Gyno. I'm getting this pumping feeling in my chest as if fluid is pumping in to my left pec. my nipples look like shit and I'm seriously starting to wonder if my arimidex is bunk. Should I run letro and or bromo?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Start running the Nolva now, and get blood work, is your nolva pharm grade?

No my nolva is research but I do have pharmacy was going to save for pct.

I started research nolva yesterday 40mg should I switch it to pharm and use research for pct?

Also my arimidex is research but I have exemestane pharma do you think I should switch over? or up my dosage right now I'm doing .35mg eod.

max738 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know what the dose was back then

I'm starting to think I have prolactin Gyno and was looking into getting caber but I don't know where to get fast in the U.S. Please Help!

Started taking 40mg of nolva and switched my ai from arimidex to amromasin. taking 25mg Ed feeling a thousand times better already, and only on day two. Gyno definitely shrinking and bloat going down. My arimidex was for sure bunk cause I haven't felt this good in a month. Wish I would have known earlier cause me estrogen was probably out of control and I probably would have not got this case of gyno. Now I'm just praying it completely goes away. Definitely never buying from that site again.

Should have got bloodwork, maybe you will next time. You should also listen to the advice given before you start.

Lessons learned I hope.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Trust me I wish I could go back in time and do a lot of things different it just goes to show that a lot of the people on this forum truly know what they're talking about. Next time I'm going to get bloodwork before during and after.

Should I now run my aromasin and nolva all the way up till pct?

Thread Information