Thread: Cycle help

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cycle help

I just finished competing in BB (local level) and have one year to get prepared for next year. At this point i am going to talk in generics to make sure that i have the logic to form the basis. At this point not including AI or PCT
    My first cycle i want to start around mid oct. for 12 weeks and end last week of Dec. i was given the following components to cycle:

Test prop
    Deca
    Dianabol
    Sust
    Mast

Mid Feb- mid April
    Similar as above

Begininng of June-mid August
    Cutting cycle
    Tren
    Clen
    Winnie
    Test prop
    anavar

I want to add HGH to this but limited with $. Should i use it at the beginning, middle or end (cutting) to get the best results?
    The first cycle- not sure why mast was recommended. Everything i see shows that it has a low anabolic rating and is usually used for cutting. Any thoughts?

Second cycle- the deca and sust from first cycle have long 1/2 life. Is the 2nd cycle too short for these?

I also want to watch my cholesteral with the first one and i read that the AI does not help and may even hinder. Will fish oil alone take care of this? I am religious with my diet.

In the home page and recommended cycles they use HCg as PCT however ausenite recommended to use it on cycle and not PCT. are there two different trains of thought or is one just outdated?

Is there any other recommendation for cycling with the year that i have?

I tried to do my research however i am sure that there are many faults in it. Before, i just used to do what someone told me. I would probably get slapped if you knew what i did previously.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats and age?

48 years old . Competed at 80 kg (176 lbs). Normal weight around 88 kg ( 193 lbs) and about 9-10% bf.
    5'11" tall

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    48 years old . Competed at 80 kg (176 lbs). Normal weight around 88 kg ( 193 lbs) and about 9-10% bf.
    5'11" tall
    Read this article, it will answer a lot of your questions (if not all): My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You are planning on using too many compounds for someone unexperienced, start with testosterone only cycle.

Also dont forget bloodwork, as is essential to do steroids safely.

Forget about the HGH unless you pick it up directly from a legit pharmacy and have a lot of $$$ to spend.

I re-read the Austenite stickie. I still learn things after the 4th time reading it.

The basis of the test only cycle is so that you gradually add compounds 1by 1 so that you can "troubleshoot". I used the above on a previous cycle without the mast therefore i know the reaction. This cycle provided about 5 kg of muscle (based on competition weight). On cycle weight went up to 96 kg (215 lbs).

I guess I got caught up in trying to force cycles. Is it normal that only two cycles per year or do you do more cycles at lower on cycle time?

HCG - on cycle or off cycle? I have a tendency to believe Austenite because of the explanation of the thought process. Either the cycles on the home page are outdated or the Austenite article.

How do people normally combat the cholesteral rise? Is fish oil sufficient?

Thread Information