Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Deca stacked with Testosterone

IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Question Deca stacked with Testosterone

The site's profile on Deca was very informative. I was left with only one question:

If the ideal dosing for a cycle on Deca is 400, what is the ideal dosing of testosterone when stacking with it for a cycle?

I have been advised by some that 100 EOD Deca (400/week) with 400 E3.5D Testosterone (800/week) is ideal.

Does that sound about right for a 230 pound man on cycle?

I am planning to do Anastrozole .25 EOD and titrating Prami at nights.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your cycle history?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    400mg Deca 14 weeks
    500mg Test 16 weeks

Thats what i think is best

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    What's your cycle history?
    ^^^^ give us your previous cycle history, dosages depends on experience in many cases

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yea it depends on your history. I'm running 900mgs deca and 750mgs test per week but obviously everyone is different
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I have completed only blasts to date, this will be my first true cycle.

My last blast was 14 weeks at 800 testosterone cypionate per week (400 E3.5D) with .25 Anastrozole E3.5D and 250 HcG E3.5D.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    I have completed only blasts to date, this will be my first true cycle.

My last blast was 14 weeks at 800 testosterone cypionate per week (400 E3.5D) with .25 Anastrozole E3.5D and 250 HcG E3.5D.
    Deca stacks great with test. Why don't you list out the exact cycle your planning along with ancillaries

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Deca stacks great with test. Why don't you list out the exact cycle your planning along with ancillaries
    No problem, Bio.

12-14 weeks long.
    100 Deca EOD (400/week)
    400 Testosterone E3.5D (800/week)
    250 HcG E.3.5D (500/week)
    .25 Anastrozole E2D
    Titirating Prami nightly, before bed, from .125 up to .5

I am on TRT, so I won't need PCT after this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It looks fine but I wouldn't bother pinning the deca eod. It's a long ester so just pin it twice ew with your test

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It looks fine but I wouldn't bother pinning the deca eod. It's a long ester so just pin it twice ew with your test
    This^^ if you were pinning NPP that eod protocol would be perfect -- but your using deca Durabolin which like Bio stated is a long ester needing pinned 2x wkly...

Just go off BW for any adjustments needed for AI & DA! Nandrolone does aromatize at 20% the rate of test...

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Have you used prami before? I wouldn't just dose it regularly unless you need it and i definitely recommend starting with very low doses when you do start. Misdosing prami led me to the most miserable night I've had in years. The best I can describe it is like having the flu and mono at the same time with glass shards running through my veins. My roommate said that my cold sweats smelled like chemicals and stunk up the entire room.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodchoke View Post
    Have you used prami before? I wouldn't just dose it regularly unless you need it and i definitely recommend starting with very low doses when you do start. Misdosing prami led me to the most miserable night I've had in years. The best I can describe it is like having the flu and mono at the same time with glass shards running through my veins. My roommate said that my cold sweats smelled like chemicals and stunk up the entire room.
    He's titrating it Blood... .125- for say 3-4 days then .25 etc -- I may be lucky b/c prami doesn't do anything in regards to sides(but many people get nauseous and sweats etc
    bloodchoke and IronClydes like this.

Frontpump is offline Associate Member
    There's always cabergoline. Beware of gastric ulcers in that case though, if it's a thing.

Never tried prami- I've just heard a lot of bad experiences. Caber made me cum like a rockstar. Loved it, except for the excruciating irritation of my ulcer.

Just an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump View Post
    There's always cabergoline. Beware of gastric ulcers in that case though, if it's a thing.

Never tried prami- I've just heard a lot of bad experiences. Caber made me cum like a rockstar. Loved it, except for the excruciating irritation of my ulcer.

Just an option.
    Made you cum like a rockstar....first I've heard that about caber lol

Damn blood! That sounds like a nightmare...although I'm sure that would have been a blessing at that point...sleep that is. I've never done Prami, but Caber was much more expensive. Had I known it would make me cum like a rockstar, however....I might have made that work.
    Last edited by IronClydes; 10-01-2015 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks Bio and Nach.

So, the rest of the protocol sounds solid, correct?

I've got everything but Deca (due to arrive in about a week) and ready to start the cycle in 3 weeks. I'll just modify the plan and do Deca E3.5D instead...is it best to do this on different days than the testosterone ? Or, if on same day, do one in each delt, then rotate next injection, then repeat process to glutes the following week?

The Deca will be 300/ml strength, so .66ml E3.5D will be my new dosing on that.

Kinda freaky how blue the Prami is....looking at that blue a little hesitantly now after blood's story....ugh
    Last edited by IronClydes; 10-01-2015 at 10:52 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Just bang the test and deca in the same syringe, no need to inject individual compounds

Inject mon and thurs, timing it perfectly at 3.5 days and by the exact hour wont make a difference to the overall cycle/gains

You will see some nice gains if your diet and training is in tune, you going to keep us updated of your progress? Its always good to see logs
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-01-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    Made you cum like a rockstar....first I've heard that about caber lol
    Yea I wasn't expecting it either, just sort of like "wow, holy shit, awesome, what was that?"

Did the reading and: prolactin inhibits male orgasms, it increases dramatically after orgasms, causing the refractory period. Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist, and dopamine is a prolactin inhibitor (why we use it for 19nors).

So basically caber makes you cum later and harder and want to have sex sooner. All thanks to kicking prolactin's ass with dopamine.

Pricey, but doesn't that side sound better than anything you've heard about prami?

lol, peace

By "like a rock star," do you mean, "with the help of a 17 year-old groupie?"

Damn blood! That sounds like a nightmare...although I'm sure that would have been a blessing at that point...sleep that is. I've never done Prami, but Caber was much more expensive. Had I known it would make me cum like a rockstar, however....I might have made that work.
    Dude..
    When I woke up the next morning it was like it never happened, but during..

When I was planning my cycle, and was researching prami, I read that you should use about 1 mg/wk. Somehow, I thought that you should do 1 mg, once a week. I was going to a wedding the next day and I knew a certain woman was going to be there and we always hook-up. I had no deca -oriented sides but, just in case, I decided to throw back some liquid prami. So, having never done it before, I straight-up did a full mg at once.

I walked my dogs for an hour and the last 15 mins of the walk I was convinced I was coming down with allergies; by the time I was home, I was convinced that I was sick; by the time I crawled down the hall into my bed, I was convinced that I was possessed.

Everything went as planned after the wedding, but I didn't experience anything that I would call an added benefit.

By "like a rock star," do you mean, "with the help of a 17 year-old groupie?"
    38 with the body of a 16 year old. I shit you not. Lady friend of 3 years. everyone thinks she's 22. I see her naked everyday, and it's still unreal how young her entire body is.

Weird thing is she likes me. Got pretty lucky on that one.
    bloodchoke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump
    Yea I wasn't expecting it either, just sort of like "wow, holy shit, awesome, what was that?" Did the reading and: prolactin inhibits male orgasms, it increases dramatically after orgasms, causing the refractory period. Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist, and dopamine is a prolactin inhibitor (why we use it for 19nors). So basically caber makes you cum later and harder and want to have sex sooner. All thanks to kicking prolactin's ass with dopamine. Pricey, but doesn't that side sound better than anything you've heard about prami? lol, peace
    Too late, already got the Prami damn it lol

230, 6', 34, 13% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Just bang the test and deca in the same syringe, no need to inject individual compounds Inject mon and thurs, timing it perfectly at 3.5 days and by the exact hour wont make a difference to the overall cycle/gains You will see some nice gains if your diet and training is in tune, you going to keep us updated of your progress? Its always good to see logs
    Sounds good and definitely. Diet is solid. I am thinking I should increase caloric intake for this cycle a good amount however.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Just bang the test and deca in the same syringe, no need to inject individual compounds

Inject mon and thurs, timing it perfectly at 3.5 days and by the exact hour wont make a difference to the overall cycle/gains

You will see some nice gains if your diet and training is in tune, you going to keep us updated of your progress? Its always good to see logs
    I went so far as to make a blend: 5000 mg test-e and 3000 mg of deca into a sterile vial. I just pull 1.5 mL from my blend e(3.5)d.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Grab some dbol and get the jump start early on for 30 to 45 days.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Grab some dbol and get the jump start early on for 30 to 45 days.
    I'll look into that next cycle. Starting this one in 3 weeks. It would take me that long to get it.

Yea I wasn't expecting it either, just sort of like "wow, holy shit, awesome, what was that?" Did the reading and: prolactin inhibits male orgasms, it increases dramatically after orgasms, causing the refractory period. Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist, and dopamine is a prolactin inhibitor (why we use it for 19nors). So basically caber makes you cum later and harder and want to have sex sooner. All thanks to kicking prolactin's ass with dopamine. Pricey, but doesn't that side sound better than anything you've heard about prami? lol, peace

What's a good dosing for me if I did caber? Looked into it and I can get 36 tabs of .25 mg for $39. How many to get through 12-14 week cycle?

Thinking two packs of 36? That be enough for 1 EOD.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's a good dosing for me if I did caber? Looked into it and I can get 36 tabs of .25 mg for $39. How many to get through 12-14 week cycle?

You dose caber 2x a wk no eod

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump View Post
    Yea I wasn't expecting it either, just sort of like "wow, holy shit, awesome, what was that?"

Did the reading and: prolactin inhibits male orgasms, it increases dramatically after orgasms, causing the refractory period. Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist, and dopamine is a prolactin inhibitor (why we use it for 19nors).

So basically caber makes you cum later and harder and want to have sex sooner. All thanks to kicking prolactin's ass with dopamine.

Pricey, but doesn't that side sound better than anything you've heard about prami?

lol, peace
    Prami has a profound effect on the D3 receptor(moreso than any other DA) thus increasing libido and male sexual function!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Prami has a profound effect on the D3 receptor(moreso than any other DA) thus increasing libido and male sexual function!
    Lol okay. I'll stick with the Prami this cycle. Try caber next! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Awesome! I've just only ever heard the bad sides, and really enjoyed the caber.

I paid $100 for 16 tabs of .5mg pharmaceutical grade (from a top 4 pharmaceutical company, you can probably guess)...if I remember correctly, seems right though.

So the price you're listing is very cheap. Not sure if this implies efficacy of the drug.

Anyway, it was recommend to me to do .25mg Monday and Thursday. 3 day ish half life works out pretty well to get steady state slightly higher than the .5mg daily within a couple weeks. Best to titrate slowly I'm told, true with everything really. I noticed the effects at the end of week one.

There are probably other people who could point you better on this one though, as I've only used it once.

I paid $100 for 16 tabs of .5mg pharmaceutical grade (from a top 4 pharmaceutical company, you can probably guess)...if I remember correctly, seems right though. So the price you're listing is very cheap. Not sure if this implies efficacy of the drug. Anyway, it was recommend to me to do .25mg Monday and Thursday. 3 day ish half life works out pretty well to get steady state slightly higher than the .5mg daily within a couple weeks. Best to titrate slowly I'm told, true with everything really. I noticed the effects at the end of week one. There are probably other people who could point you better on this one though, as I've only used it once.
    Thanks for sharing. Reliable RX Pharmacy is the site. Was recommended by another forum member.

Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    Thanks for sharing. Reliable RX Pharmacy is the site. Was recommended by another forum member. 230, 6', 34, 13% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.
    What do you think?

Attachment 159855

Attachment 159856

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You dose caber 2x a wk no eod
    .5 2x a week?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the test longer. Cut deca at week 10 and run test for 14 weeks. Just my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Run the test longer. Cut deca at week 10 and run test for 14 weeks. Just my experience.
    thanks bermich.

btpolak is offline New Member
    .5 every three days is recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by btpolak
    .5 every three days is recommended.
    Thanks btpolak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information