I am a 20 year old male
Last year in november when I was 19 I had taken anavar for 8 days. It shut me down pretty hard. My test levels went from 820 to 150ng/dl in 8days. I took clomid 50mg and my test levels came to 1117ng/dl. I soon stopped the clomid and my T levels fell back to the 400s.
I tried to get them up naturally through weight training and diet (intermittent fasting) and I was making good progress. During fasting and after each training session I could feel my test levels rise as my libido was significantly higher and was retaining more muscle (most of which I had lost).
At this time I also started moderate drinking. I felt suppressed again and got my T levels checked. They were at 256ng/dl.
I went to an endo he again put me on clomid and soon my test levels were in the 900s.
But I wasn't responding to the testosterone . I had every symptom of low testosterone . Low libido, depression, was losing muscle mass and my armpit and facial hair growth had reduced alot, which I could easily grow before and had very fast growing facial hair.
I then injected myself with 500mg test e per week and my test levels were arnd 1460ng/dl. I dont know if the reading was capped or the test was underdosed but I should have felt something.
I felt nothing and I had every symptom of low testosterone.
I went to many endos and andrologists then but noone could help me out.
My estrogen, free test, SHBG, biovailable t and albumin were all in the normal range but I still felt nothing.
And this wasnt psychological because my facial hair growth had stopped and I was unable to make gains naturally or on the test e inspite of diet and training being in check. I could make gains very easily before the anavar.
I dont know whats wrong with me and I dont know where to go. Im a 20 year old male, I was 19 when I took the anavar.

Did alchohol mess up my androgen receptors? Or is something else the problem?