Centennial is offline New Member

Anadrol + Clen mini monocycle log

Hi, I would like to post my experience of a sucessful short cycle which involved androl and clenbuterol which has already finished.

I have kept a very thorough record of my short journey that I hope could be helpful to someone out there.

As it is a lot of information, I pretend to write this log in several installments.

But lets start first by posting the cycle structure:

Anadrol (Oxymetholone) 50mg ED for 2weeks
    Clenbuterol ED starting at 40mcg ascending up to 160mcg for 2 weeks

You are of course, welcomed to ask, so that I can with the help of your questions give a proper shape to this forum log.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Ok, here's my question: why would you run this cycle? Be prepared to gain a lot of water weight then lose 90% - all of it when you come off.

Blog Entries
    Very stupid - good luck

PS: nobody cares about a 2 week anadrol cycle log especially people over 150 lbs soaking wet hope this helps

My cycle ended a few weeks ago.

And contrary to popular belief and data, I did not gain any water weight.

My sides were pretty low:
    -I am normally a guy that doesnt sweat that much, but with Anadrol I sweated a river, even when sleeping.
    -One morning I woke up and pissed orange urine. So I upped my water intake and it subsized quickly.

I got no other side effects: I am a baldness and acne prone individual, but my hair loss didnt increase, and my acne was as usual, and I did not have any gyno symptoms at all.

My gains were small, but noticeable, and I havent lost any.

How can this be?
    Well, my endogenous test production never stopped, probably due to the low dose and short duration of the anadrol intake. That is probably why my testicles never shrunk and my erections before and after the anadrol phase were pretty much the same.

Regarding weight: I ended up with a loss of only 2.2 lbs and my bodyfat (caliper mesured) went from 20.2 to 16.8%.

Why I did it?

I am a recreational lifter that enjoys going to the gym to stay fit and challenge myself to improve my quality of life. I do enjoy the benefits of a more eye pleasing physique, but I am not a bodybuilder at all, and dont ever pretend to become one. I am not a powerlifter or crossfit guy either.

I am 37 years old, father of two kids with a busy schedule. I almost always feel tired and with low energy to perform my workout (that is a full body hypertrophy high volume low frequency routine), which takes me one hour and fifteen minutes to finish. My body really craves rest days after each gym session

I am a guy with a modest income, that cannot afford a long cycle with several compounds and many other PCT medicine. But I just wanted to find a way without investing $1.000 to have a short and miniscule glimpse at the steroid benefits regarding post workout recovery and increased energy levels, with hopefully some physique enhancements along the way. Not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder or brake some sport record with steroids

On the other hand, I knew that by keeping the cycle short and low dose, I wouldnt put my health at risk as I would on a long cycle.

I am a grown man, and I am not afraid of needles, my wife is even a paramedic, that could pin me if I needed to, with no drama. Anyway, I chose Anadrol because I could get hold of a pharmaceutical grade one at just $28 (one box of 20 pils of 50mg each) and the profile suited my objectives. I also added Clen due to its potential anabolic /anticatabolic traits. The Clen I got it for free

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Centennial View Post
    My cycle ended a few weeks ago.

And contrary to popular belief and data, I did not gain any water weight.

My sides were pretty low:
    -I am normally a guy that doesnt sweat that much, but with Anadrol I sweated a river, even when sleeping.
    -One morning I woke up and pissed orange urine. So I upped my water intake and it subsized quickly.

I got no other side effects: I am a baldness and acne prone individual, but my hair loss didnt increase, and my acne was as usual, and I did not have any gyno symptoms at all.

My gains were small, but noticeable, and I havent lost any.

How can this be?
    Well, my endogenous test production never stopped, probably due to the low dose and short duration of the anadrol intake. That is probably why my testicles never shrunk and my erections before and after the anadrol phase were pretty much the same.

Regarding weight: I ended up with a loss of only 2.2 lbs and my bodyfat (caliper mesured) went from 20.2 to 16.8%.

Why I did it?

I am a recreational lifter that enjoys going to the gym to stay fit and challenge myself to improve my quality of life. I do enjoy the benefits of a more eye pleasing physique, but I am not a bodybuilder at all, and dont ever pretend to become one. I am not a powerlifter or crossfit guy either.

I am 37 years old, father of two kids with a busy schedule. I almost always feel tired and with low energy to perform my workout (that is a full body hypertrophy high volume low frequency routine), which takes me one hour and fifteen minutes to finish. My body really craves rest days after each gym session

I am a guy with a modest income, that cannot afford a long cycle with several compounds and many other PCT medicine. But I just wanted to find a way without investing $1.000 to have a short and miniscule glimpse at the steroid benefits regarding post workout recovery and increased energy levels, with hopefully some physique enhancements along the way. Not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder or brake some sport record with steroids

On the other hand, I knew that by keeping the cycle short and low dose, I wouldnt put my health at risk as I would on a long cycle.

I am a grown man, and I am not afraid of needles, my wife is even a paramedic, that could pin me if I needed to, with no drama. Anyway, I chose Anadrol because I could get hold of a pharmaceutical grade one at just $28 (one box of 20 pils of 50mg each) and the profile suited my objectives. I also added Clen due to its potential anabolic /anticatabolic traits. The Clen I got it for free
    Why shut your test production down for 2 weeks of water gains? Just curious...Seems like you're toying with your hormones...Might as well have gotten a few vials of test for no more than 150$ and ran a 10 week cycle and blew up lean 20 lbs since it's your first cycle...But to each his own

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I agree with David.

Seems like a waste of money and stress on your body.

10 weeks of test would have been much better for you and better value for money

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry but your not going to get any luv from this board.

You are experimenting things that were tested hundreds of times by users here 15, 20 years ago, and that led to our colective knowledge.

Your cycle was useless and you being on budget could have set you for future problems.

Without blood work you are just doing a guessing game.

Good luck!

I am genuinely sorry that you dont understand what or why I did, I only wanted to post for future reference for guys like me that dont want to put 20 pounds of lean muscle but are more looking to improve their workout recovery and quality of life.

My Anadrol doses were well under what it is medically prescribed (I used 0.44mg/2.2lbs of body weight). So there wasnt any guessing or experimentation.

My experience:

During my first two days on Anadrol, recovery was noticeably faster, I could feel like I recovered (not fully, but certainly to an acceptable level) an hour or so after workout, but then nothing else really extraordinary.

But oh boy, on the third day recovery, and energy levels skyrocketed. Curiously that day I was really having a bad day in my life, lot of really bad things happening to me, but due to the energy boost and the general wellness that I felt with the anadrol, I couldnīt feel depressed as I should justibly had (definately a great antidepressant). Anyway, another lovely benefit is that joint pain dissapeared. My sexual desire was not affected, I was as horny as always, but I had new energy levels that definately helped on intercourse. In this sense, I was not that tired like I used to be, hence my erections were harder and I had an overall better sexual experience. Recovery was so good that instead of going 3 times a week to the gym, I went 5 and if I had more time I could have definately done two workout sessions on a single day.

All this benefits lasted till the day I finished the Anadrol and then started to quickly fade to the same level as before the cycle during the course of a week.

Anyway, the Anadrol alone, didnt work as I expected. I thought I was going to retain water and gain some weight. The thing is that I did not gain any weight and even cut some body fat whilst gaining some very little muscle. My diet was an hiperproteic normocaloric one.

The Clen stage of this cycle, was nothing spectacular but by the end of it, I ended up loosing 2.2 lbs of weight, and reducing my body fat percentage just a tiny bit more. I took the clen along with 3 grams of taurine which helped in preventing cramps.

For me, the cycle was not useless: I got what I wanted, I felt like I was twenty all over again with the anadrol, and I would definately repeat it in the future. I havent lost any gains so far, and it is been like a month since I finished, so again, it was definately a good ride.
    Last edited by Centennial; 10-07-2015 at 06:49 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I still dont see the point in doing a cycle to aid recovery, nothing permanent is going to come from that?

You have kept 100% of your gains from an oral only cycle!?

I find that hard to believe but if so, Congratulations!

I have probably kept my gains because I am still below my genetic limit (FFMI), so my body has no problems dealing with just a little more lean muscle. And another factor might be that my endogeneous test was not shut down (low dose & short cycle).

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Centennial View Post
    I have probably kept my gains because I am still below my genetic limit (FFMI), so my body has no problems dealing with just a little more lean muscle. And another factor might be that my endogeneous test was not shut down (low dose & short cycle).
    Unless you post blood work its all guessing...

Thread Information