themexicanguy is offline New Member

Pretty confused right now

Ok, so here it goes. This is my first post, but ive been following this forum for a while.

Stats 6'1 starting weight 220.2 5 weeks in 232.4
    26 years old. Bench 285x3 squat 480lbx3 deadlift 555lbx2
    I started a cycle of TEST C ran that for 4 weeks, my contact daid he was unable to get the same stuff. (Yes bad planning) so ingot in connection with another guy that i got TEST E from. Test C Was from a place that started with a "K" ended with "a". The second stuff is from a movie. Has characters such as Neo and morpheus. So the first stuff was GREAT awesome. Did what it was supposed to. This second stuff, not so much. Ranting anyway, the question is if i switch from one to another will my body have to metabolize that, and will i have a "lapse" in gains due to my body having to start metabolizing the new ester. ALSO, if i inject in the shoulder i ALWAYS get an infection, in the glute do not get an infection. Wtf is up with is? Has ANY one had any bad stuff from the "neo and morpheus" supplement?

michael30 is offline Member
    We can talk about brands on this site. But we can't talk about sources(websites, emails, or brands that are the website) to answer your question no there is no lag time from switching from test C to test E. Also no I have never had an infection in my shoulder or any where. What size needle are you using in your shoulder? If you didn't go deep enough, and some was injected sub Q. That could cause some red raised bumps. That are easily confused for infection.

Im using a 22g 3/4" needle. And it is an infection. Went to doctor, Gave me a shot of anti biotics with some oral anti biotics and it was gone in two days. On my left shoulder. Pinned on my left glute, pinned right glute, all fine. No resness just the typical soreness. Pinned shoulder two days ago red, HOT to the touch all signs of infection.

I just think this matrix stuff is junk. My libido is waayyyy down. Cant get a hard on. Been taking my OCT(when needed) .25mg of anastrozole eod.

If you get an infection....
    DO NOT USE THAT VIAL AGAIN.

Well mother EF!!!! ugh. Guess ill just call this a busted cycle, pct annnnnnd try again in dec.

Thread Information