skinnybones2 is offline New Member

Tren cycle advice

Any advice on how to optimize my 8 week tren -a blast. What works best to add size and strength? Diet/workout?

Will use 350mg tren-a with 200mg test-e and 600mg eq.

6'1, 80kg (176lbs), BF% less than 8. B/S/D/OHP - 340/375/520/205

Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your nutrition and training will be the biggest factor. What is your planned cycle? How many weeks total with ancilarys?

I don't come off test. 0.5 adex eod. Started eq today and will continue for 19 weeks. Tren 4 weeks from now. I have caber for tren, at what dose should I use it?

I would like to continue ketogenic diet, but probably will up carbs to ~200-300 just because it's cheaper, calories starting at 3000.
    But training is what I haven't decided of, should I continue 5/3/1 or do something else, since 5/3/1 is quite low on volume and frequency.
    Last edited by skinnybones2; 11-21-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones2
    I don't come off test. Started eq today and will continue for 19 weeks. 0.5 adex eod. I have caber for tren, at what dose should I use it? I would like to continue ketogenic diet, but probably will up carbs to ~200-300 just because it's cheaper, calories starting at 3000. But training is what I haven't decided of, should I continue 5/3/1 or do something else, since 5/3/1 is quite low on volume and frequency.
    are you on trt?

No, just don't want to come off.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones2 View Post
    Hopefully you are aware if the risks involved? It's all gonna boil down to your nutrition and training. You bulking or cutting? Lean bulk?
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 11-21-2015 at 01:22 PM.

I know, well aware of it.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope you do blood work often and donate if needed

I know, well aware of it.
    what are you trying to accomplish. I know you want size and strength but are you bulking or lean bulk?

Maintaining at the moment, 4 weeks from now when the eq kicks in and I start tren I will start a lean bulk diet (3000 calories). Or should I eat more, since it's tren?

Maintaining at the moment, 4 weeks from now when the eq kicks in and I start tren I will start a lean bulk diet (3000 calories). Or should I eat more, since it's tren?
    how many cals are you eating now to maintain?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    how many cals are you eating now to maintain?
    ~2600

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Honestly I don't think you'll be happy with this cycle. You need some dbol Deca test bro. Seeing your weight and stats I no why that's your username.

~2600
    I would bump your cals 500 ed and see if you gain. 3100 ed and you should be able to gain that way with no gear if your maintaining at 2600

Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman View Post
    Honestly I don't think you'll be happy with this cycle. You need some dbol Deca test bro. Seeing your weight and stats I no why that's your username.
    What's the point of useless water weight? That's why I don't like deca and dbol . It's not impressive to bench 330 at 220.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Any advice on how to optimize my 8 week tren -a blast. What works best to add size and strength? Diet/workout?

Will use 350mg tren-a with 200mg test-e and 600mg eq.

6'1, 80kg (176lbs), BF% less than 8. B/S/D/OHP - 340/375/520/205

Thanks
    With those kind of stats u need to put down the drugs and pick up a fork. I would say that ur not eating to grow. Learn about nutrition and then worry about drugs later

Really? Post your stats, let's compare our FFMI and strength ratios.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Really? Post your stats, let's compare our FFMI and strength ratios.
    No need to come on here and call people out. He's trying to help you, and I agree with him. Furthermore, what is the driving factor in not wanting to come off? You may not be on TRT now, but you will be soon if you keep this habit up. I've seen many young guys screw themselves up by not coming off.

He's not helping me, he's insulting me. When you actually cut down and get shredded (not talking about 10%BF here, which some people think is shredded for some reason, it's not), you will be much smaller than you think you should be.
    Be on TRT - OK, no problem. I actually dislike brushing my teeth every day more than injecting just few times a week.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    No offence but 6ft1 and 176lbs is pretty light imo wether your 8% bodyfat or not.
    I suggest you get your diet in check if your wanting to grow, at your height your going to need a lot more calories.

How many cycles you done?
    Or if you havent come off, how long you been on in total/how many blasts?

Im curious, dont get many guys in this forum who blast and cruise unless they are on TRT, ive always been tempted to try it myself for a year but think cycling is much safer
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 11-22-2015 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    No offence but 6ft1 and 176lbs is pretty light imo wether your 8% bodyfat or not.
    I suggest you get your diet in check if your wanting to grow, at your height your going to need a lot more calories.

How many cycles you done?
    Or if you havent come off, how long you been on in total/how many blasts?

Im curious, dont get many guys in this forum who blast and cruise unless they are on TRT, ive always been tempted to try it myself for a year but think cycling is much safer
    Looked at some of you're older pics, 207lbs at 5'8 and ~20%BF (I know you wrote ~16% but it wasn't), when cut down you would not be bigger than me in FFMI. I was 212 at the peak of my bulk.

I think I've done 3 or 4 blasts, I honestly don't remember, because first were just test at a higher dose, and quite long breaks between them. But I've been on since mid 2013.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Im 4 cycles in and 5ft8 202lbs, 13% now (no good pointing out older pics from months ago)

Id be interested in seeing a pic of yourself, rare people are under 8% would like to see it, i bet you have killer veins.

Anyway, I didnt reply to this thread in order to compete with who is bigger than who or who is leaner than who. This board is an advice and information board.

But i think after 4 blasts which are basicaly cycles and staying on inbetwen at your height you could be weighing more,

If you dislike public opinions or advice and get offended by it then dont post.

I just think you should be eating more buddy. Good luck man
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 11-22-2015 at 04:34 AM.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    He's not helping me, he's insulting me. When you actually cut down and get shredded (not talking about 10%BF here, which some people think is shredded for some reason, it's not), you will be much smaller than you think you should be.
    Be on TRT - OK, no problem. I actually dislike brushing my teeth every day more than injecting just few times a week.
    Bro I was not insulting u. U took it that way but since u want to be a dick I can now be one u. Ur name is skinnybones. U even know urself that u have no muscle mass. My sister has more muscle then u bro. Please don't come on here and think that I'm not here to help because I am. Sometime little boys like urself need a reality check. Ur probably the "biggest" guy in ur gym and everyone sucks ur d*ck but not in the real world. This is for sure laughable. Learn to get ur weight up and start being humble and people will help u. U pretty much shot urself in the foot tough guy. Good luck on trt or limp d*ck
    Last edited by tice1212; 11-22-2015 at 06:49 AM.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Looked at some of you're older pics, 207lbs at 5'8 and ~20%BF (I know you wrote ~16% but it wasn't), when cut down you would not be bigger than me in FFMI. I was 212 at the peak of my bulk. I think I've done 3 or 4 blasts, I honestly don't remember, because first were just test at a higher dose, and quite long breaks between them. But I've been on since mid 2013.
    Show us your pic man,let us judge!

JuJuBeans is offline New Member
    I don't come off test. 0.5 adex eod. Started eq today and will continue for 19 weeks. Tren 4 weeks from now. I have caber for tren, at what dose should I use it?

I would like to continue ketogenic diet, but probably will up carbs to ~200-300 just because it's cheaper, calories starting at 3000.
    But training is what I haven't decided of, should I continue 5/3/1 or do something else, since 5/3/1 is quite low on volume and frequency.
    I would stick with your keto diet. Switching to carbs is going to take your body some adjusting back to burning sugars, instead of fat... plus you'll gain more BF if you're in a caloric surplus with carbs vs keto

I've been keto for 10 months now and I was concerned about mass gain on keto vs carbs, but I actually found it even easier - I put on 20lbs total with about 15lbs lean muscle last cycle (test e, d-bol, deca , EQ) and kept my gains

I simply added 2-3 delicious smoothies each day at 500+ cals each:

30 grams whey
    100g frozen spinach
    30 grams strawberries (low sugar only 10/100g)
    coconut milk
    coconut oil (1 TBS is 130 cal... so have as much as you like)
    cinnamon
    sugar substitute

So easy and cheap (and good for your blood markers) to bump your calories with coconut oil and grass fed butter to whatever you eat

Thread Information