monster-ish is offline Associate Member

To cycle or to cruise??

Hey fellas, so I need some input and advice. I'm currently running a test p tren a 100mg/eod for 12 weeks. I'll be done in 4 weeks. I want to compete in an amature show in May. I was thinking of just cruising for a month on some test e then starting another cycle beginning of February. After the shows I would like to get back to natty levels as I don't want to start trt I'm only 24. I guess my question is do you guys think it will be hard to come back to natty levels with a proper pct after on gear for almost 6 months? Any feedback would be great thanks.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    You're not going to get many members to advocate staying on for that long. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but just know that the longer you stay on, the harder it will be to get your natty test levels back (if they ever come back at all). Everyone is different, so it's impossible to answer your question. You may recover; you may not. I would advise against it.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Pretty much was musclestack said

By staying on longer your decreasing your chances of recovey and increasing your chances of requiring TRT, if you dont want to be a candidate for TRT, then finish your cycle and run PCT.

In future start/plan cycles when you have/know your show dates.

KBall32 is offline Junior Member
    I think you will have a good chance at cruising for the rest of your life, maybe ,maybe not. No way to tell if you will recover. I know there are tons of people on this forum who ran long cycles in their early 20's and are now on TRT for life. There really is no member who really cares about your wellbeing that would even support using AAS at your age. The problem is we all remember being your age and feeling invincible and we all made foolish decision we've had to live with. Best of luck to you.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you post some pics for us to assess your potential?

Thanks for all the feedback fellas. I can definitely post some pics I'd have to edit my face out tonight when I get home. I'll update tonight

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    another option is to cruise with nonsupressive sarms ....or even with rad 140.

I also think a bridge like this would make your next gear work better than if you cruised old school
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-24-2015 at 01:17 PM.

I think you should get off AAS right away, rest, and do a full PCT. It doesn't help your show but that's probably the healthiest thing you can do right now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	522.4 KB 
ID:	160513Click image for larger version. 

ID:	160513
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Can you post some pics for us to assess your potential?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Picture doesnt really show a lot buddy

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

ID:	160513Click image for larger version. 

ID:	160513
    Hey buddy,

Your no where near show ready... Sorry so blunt but by the pic your above 15% and as mentioned this is your second cycle and your running tren already?! What happened after your first where you frontloaded prop w/your test e... Jumped right over nandrolone into tren... Have you gotten any BW done?

What's your stats now? Pandora what are you exactly running? List all ancilaries and you definitely should PCT ASAP after you may not recover at all after running tren and your still very young... GL your going to need it, I'm sure, if you don't come off....

Thread Information