Shadow41 is offline New Member

Steroids and Permanent Damage

Hi all, I have a buddy whos fairly young about 18 and he came to me asking some questions. He wanted to know whether or not he may be permanently affected by steroids as he started wayy to young. He did a cycle of anavar at 15 ( no pct) and did a few test/ anavar cycles from the age of 16-18. He used PCT but the way it seems is he did not do it correctly, he did not wait for the test to be out of the system entirely. Also, no AI was use. So with all of that, what do you guys think, can there be any serious damage done or is it impossible to tell. I know there are other forum about the young but for this specific situation what do you guys think? Thanks guys.

Sidenote: I was also wondering, will he not be able to make as many natural gains since his body is young and accustomed to steroid use .

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Your friend should see a doctor and get some blood tests done. That's just my opinion.

Yeah man definitely, is that any specific test or the doc will notice a problem right away?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just make sure your "friend" asks for male hormone panels. Female hormone panels wouldn't hurt either. Your doc will have educated input on them but you're welcome to post them here as well.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also, it's the long term issues that he might not see at this time. Later in life when he is trying to have a kid or working 40 hours a week and feel like sh**. This thinks could all be because of running bad cycle.

Can't say for sure but the future will show u!

I will try to get the info on his hormonal panel's, hopefully by next week ill be able to post it to the forum, thanks guys... Also I was just wondering, damage done would be most likely permanent, correct? I am wondering because i am studying multiple psych/biology classes and find all of it fascinating, hopefully going to be an OT one day!

Thread Information