• 2 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289
  • 4 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: Dianabol or Turinabol?

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member

Dianabol or Turinabol?

Hey everyone!

I was just about to order a cycle of Test E and Dianabol , but then I started thinking about Turinabol as an alternative. I like the sound of Tbol due to the fact that there's no estrogen or progestin natures. Therefore, lower bp and no water retention in regards to Tbol. My diet is fantastic, my body fat is roughly 8%, i'm 176lbs at 5'9. I want something with lean gains as opposed to "puffy" gains. Will ONLY my diet dictate what kind of gains I will have, or does the steroid matter as well? I.E: If i take Dianabol with arimidex at .5mg EOD, will my gains remain lean as long as my diet is great, or will water retention and fat gain still be an issue, vs. Turinabol.

Bottom line, looking for opinions based on which one will give me leaner gains with a great diet. looking for 10-15lbs.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Dbol is probably rated stronger than Turinabol
    Dbol more likely to give a puffier look than Turniabol

If water intake is great, diet is clean and your using an AI i think you will be fine with either
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-05-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    if you go with d-bol just go with a lower dose like 20-30mg and you may find there is little if any water retention in my experience...t-bol is weak imho...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres definitely more water retention with the use of DBOL . Awesome for a bulking cycle.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why does everyone put so much emphasis on water retention? Obviously if there is to much there's an issue with your diet, AI, etc. But as soon as you come off the first thing you lose is the water weight...

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289
    Why does everyone put so much emphasis on water retention? Obviously if there is to much there's an issue with your diet, AI, etc. But as soon as you come off the first thing you lose is the water weight...
    seems like you have "up and down " feelings about it.
    yeahbuddy289 and almostgone like this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    The main problem is there is no set answer for anything in this game

There are standard proceedures and educated guessing.

Best try each compound for yourself over different cycles to get the best answer.

But as i said above if water, diet and your ai are in check you should be fine with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    seems like you have "up and down " feelings about it.
    Woahhh shots fired!! Lol
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    if you go with d-bol just go with a lower dose like 20-30mg and you may find there is little if any water retention in my experience...t-bol is weak imho...
    I might do a low dose of D-bol (20-30mg) with a low dose of Turinabol (20-30mg). Would that work well?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    I might do a low dose of D-bol (20-30mg) with a low dose of Turinabol (20-30mg). Would that work well?
    do one or the other man there is no need for both...

Alright sounds like a plan. Won't argue with you guys, that's for sure lol. 250mg Test E 2x week for 12weeks, 20mg D-bol for week 1, then 30mg (assuming good reaction) continuing on for 4 more weeks. 0.5mg Arimidex EOD, 250IU HCG 2x week with test, pct start 10 days after last injection consisting of Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50. If all goes well and bw comes back good after a solid 26 weeks, hop on another bulk cycle possibly

Start your pct two weeks after your last injection. Everything looks good though. Is this your first cycle?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289
    Woahhh shots fired!! Lol
    got em
    almostgone likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    If you goal is "just" 10-15 pounds i guess test e and turinabol is sufficient. And remember that massive bodyweigth you may get from Dianabol , dissapears like a fart in the wind when you stop using it.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Start your pct two weeks after your last injection. Everything looks good though. Is this your first cycle?
    Yes, this would be my first cycle. I just don't want to lose a huge amount of weight after I stop my oral. If d-bol will keep me relatively lean with a lower dose, super clean diet, a high amount of water intake, and an intensive training regimen, then that works for me. I guess I'll just have to find out for myself since everyone is different and we all react differently.

Generally on your first cycle everyone recommends running only test. And if your goal is 10-15 pounds you'll reach that easily with just test. If you do end up running the dbol dont be afraid of the water weight... you'll still be lean as water weight has no effect on your body fat percentage and at the end of the cycle you just end up pissing it out and your left with solid gains... As long as your diet is in check.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Generally on your first cycle everyone recommends running only test. And if your goal is 10-15 pounds you'll reach that easily with just test. If you do end up running the dbol dont be afraid of the water weight... you'll still be lean as water weight has no effect on your body fat percentage and at the end of the cycle you just end up pissing it out and your left with solid gains... As long as your diet is in check.
    I know I should run just Test, however I'm going to play it really safe while running d-bol. low dosage to start, tons of milk thistle and most likely only running it between 4 and 5 weeks long.

NAC is what everyone recommends for your liver while on cycle. Good luck.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    I know I should run just Test, however I'm going to play it really safe while running d-bol. low dosage to start, tons of milk thistle and most likely only running it between 4 and 5 weeks long.
    I don't know why people fail to realize d-Bol is a tough oral to dial your AI in on - it aromatizes very heavily, plus test...

Why don't you lay out your revised cycle - include dosages, ancillaries, and pct protocol

NAC is far more superior than milk thistle - and running d-Bol - 2100mgs depending on dose
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-07-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I don't know why people fail to realize d-Bol is a tough oral to dial your AI in on - it aromatizes very heavily, plus test...

Why don't you lay out your revised cycle - include dosages, ancillaries, and pct protocol

NAC is far more superior than milk thistle - and running d-Bol - 2100mgs depending on dose
    Test E 500mg 1-12
    D-bol 20-30mg 1-5
    HCG 500IU 1-12
    Arimidex 0.5mg eod 1-12
    1000mg Milk Thistle ed

Novla 40/40/20/20
    Climid 100/100/50/50

I am probably going to add Red Yeast Rice and Q10 for my heart.

Thread Information