Thread: 2nd cycle help!

Ljc57 is offline New Member

2nd cycle help!

Hey guys

I want to start a 16 Week offseason cycle consisting of Test C and Anadrol .

My stats:

Weight: 190
    Height: 6'1
    BF%: 9%

This would be my 2nd cycle now. Never done Anadrol before.

First Cycle (4 years ago):

Week 1-10: Test P 100mg/EOD
    Week 7-10: Anavar 40mg/ED
    Week 2-12: HCG 500ius/ twice a week

PCT (2 weeks after last pin):

Clomid - 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

I have been on Hrt since I was 20 years old. My doctor finally agreed to it as off cycle my symptoms/test levels remained consistent with before(200-300). My doctor has me on 150 mg of test cyp a week and I've been doing great ever since. I'm looking to do another cycle starting next week. Im just a little unsure about what an appropriate test dosage would be for me being that I'm on trt all year around. Also what is a good dosage for anadrol that will produce dramatic results(Being that diet is on point of course) but at the same time still appropriate for a first time user?
    Last edited by Ljc57; 04-30-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Also forgot to mention that I used .5 mg arimidex eod throughout my whole first cycle!

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    Drol can make you nauseous and very liver toxic so I would start with a lower dose and see how you feel.

I'm assuming you have A-50 as this is most common, so I would take 50mg in the morning and 50mg in the evening. And you should burst it, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. If during the first 2 weeks you feel fine, the next 2 weeks you could bump it up to 75mg 2x/day. This was the optimal dose for me, but you should get some liver support as well.

Anadrol will blow you the **** up bro, just be careful and don't over do it. Most people recommend no more than 4 to 6 weeks on its use. 4 should be more than enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ePeeZy View Post
    Drol can make you nauseous and very liver toxic so I would start with a lower dose and see how you feel.

I'm assuming you have A-50 as this is most common, so I would take 50mg in the morning and 50mg in the evening. And you should burst it, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. If during the first 2 weeks you feel fine, the next 2 weeks you could bump it up to 75mg 2x/day. This was the optimal dose for me, but you should get some liver support as well.

Anadrol will blow you the **** up bro, just be careful and don't over do it. Most people recommend no more than 4 to 6 weeks on its use. 4 should be more than enough for you.
    Thanks so much for the feedback bro, very much appreciated!

Thread Information