Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fiskevatten

Thread: Studying AI, can anyone back this up?

Fiskevatten is offline Member

Studying AI, can anyone back this up?

I was bored and starting to read a lot on AI today. Since it seems to be a grey area with some use it first
    when they deem it necessary, others to prevent complications already from start.
    But I came over this: (copied from another site)

"Take it because it's not all about gyno.

*It can affect your libido and sexual function.

*It causes fatigue (ask anyone if they have experienced so called test flu on the first cycles, 90% of the time this is due to the huge increase in estrogen).

*It raises TBG, this causes bloat and puts a strain on your kidneys.

*It raises SHBG, this leaves less free test for you to grow.

*It is also a causative factor in enlarged prostate, do you really need this when exogenous test converting to DHT is also another causative factor in BPH.

*It also causes gyno as i'm sure you know.

*It's extremely suppresive to HPTA function and will inhibit your recovery post cycle."

Does and AI actually help with these points as well?
    If I understand it right. Most seem to be scared using AI for hinder gains and libido mainly.
    I've read on SHBG somewhere else, is this true?
    And I've seen many who got a spike in libidio from beginning and then it suddenly dropped, can this be do to excess estro?
    The test flu point was interesting as well, had no clue.

I am very new to this, but it interest me a lot for future plans!
    Dj Screw likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hey man I hope this doesn't come off as being rude but if you're dong research on AIs then why not look up these questions yourself.

I understand that this is a Q&A forum, and I am here to answer questions, but I kind of feel like your asking me to do your homework.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    No worries, no pun taken. These questions that I wrote here is a grey area. And i feel way to many have it wrong, more bro facts that actual facts.
    I read on e.g. SHBG, but there doesn't seem to be any real proof to back it up. Just common sense science according to the read files.

I have never heard anything about fatigue and test flu could be a culprit in this case. Never heard about TBG before (bloat yes, kidneys no).
    And all answer to the rest is mainly bloodwork.
    Most of us know about HPTA, Gyno, Enlarged Prostate and sexual function.
    But the rest was at least new for me.

So after reading around for a couple of hours. I get 90% bro science with 50% do's and 50% don'ts. Or a few sites with 10 A4 of faqs in a language I dont understand
    since I am not educated at that area.

But I felt that with something this important, how can so many people still have so many mixed answers.
    So I was hoping anyone had anything to back some of this up so I can read and learn.
    And most importantly, hopefully teach others as well that it's not JUST about gains and gyno. Because I feel most use/ don't use only for those reasons....

And this is not for any education, just personal interest^^
    I will keep looking for answers tho, but I know this site has always been a good source for most questions anyone has about these topics.
    Last edited by Fiskevatten; 04-30-2016 at 10:57 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Okay, I understand what you're looking for now.

Technically speaking any AI should reduce shbg because AIs reduse e2 and when there is less e2 shbg normally follows.

These drugs aren't studied often in men, and I have only come across one peer reviewed article that showed a 20% reduction in men taking stane.

Test flu and high e2 side effects are two different reactions when using test.

I have no knowledge of AI effecting tbg levels.

Thread Information