Thread: T3 Cytomel

Demmmisc is offline New Member

T3 Cytomel

Hi guys how do you protect your T3 while on T3 like testosterone has hcg how do you protect your T3 from blocking please tell me

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hey mate I'm not sure if you're using software to translate for you, but your question makes no sense.

Your only 18 years old and shouldn't be messing with any of your natural hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Hey mate I'm not sure if you're using software to translate for you, but your question makes no sense.

Your only 18 years old and shouldn't be messing with any of your natural hormones.
    I didnt translate its just that i dont want to get my T3 blocked i want my natural T3 to keep producing while on T3 but yeah i am just asking i am not gonna use steroids yet

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

But i am preparing because i am gonna use steroids but isnt 18 years old adult doesnt that mean that i have went through puberty?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you take t3 then your body will not produce any.

T3 is thyroid hormone, and at your age taking hormones can mess your body up for the rest of your life.

If you'd like to lose weight the first ste should be a diet overhaul not hormones.

You should visit our diet form, if you make a thread members will help.

Yes, at 18 years old you are an adult by law.

However, your body and sex organs will continue to develop until you are in your mid 20s.

Have a look at some of the people who used hormones too early.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Thread Information