Teekayarr is offline New Member

My young age and Winstrol only cycle.

This is a daily log, please don't leave criticism. There is a summary of results down below if you do not want to read the entire log.

I will also most likely no longer be posting on this forum due to everybody probably hating me and no reason to deal with the flaming!

Before you begin reading and judging me, I want to clarify a few things. First off, I don't want anybody flaming me for not "achieving things naturally", or anything of that sort. I'm not going to list achievements, but I feel somewhat accomplished. I do however, hypocritically, advise anybody under the age of 21 to achieve things naturally. It's almost just as easy, and there are 0 risks . Thank you, enjoy the read below

Well, here it is. The ever debated upon, controversial Winstrol only. As many of you know, those who go for Winstrol only, usually get absolutely crucified. And from my experience I've noticed that this crucification goes so far as to these people never posting again. As far as I can tell, we really haven't ever gotten anyone to post the results. Most of us know that those that do oral Winstrol tabs, as opposed to injection, are usually judged much more harshly as many things are said about the liver and Winstrol's toxicity on it. Some recommended milk thistle for the liver, and glucosamine for the joints (upon many other vitamins, minerals, plants, etc).
    I looked through many articles ranging from 2000 all the way to 2014 or 15. Most of which never really gave any good results, or the people were too scared to show what had happened. I'm just over 6'5" tall, I weighed about 205 pounds, and I had about 9.5-10% body fat. Just like everyone else on Winstrol told me they had (minus maybe the height. I guess I got a little bit luckier there). So let's dive in.

I'll be doing a 4 weeks cycle of Winstrol, starting off small just to make sure my body reacts to the AS ok. Here's my 8 week total cycle and daily workouts:

Week 1
    25mg daily for first 3 days, 50mg then on after.
    Week 2
    50mg daily
    Week 3
    50mg daily
    Week 4
    50mg daily
    Week 6
    PCT - 50mg Clomid daily
    Week 7
    PCT - 50mg Clomid daily
    Week 8
    Nothing.

Day 1: Received steroids today. Out of sheer excitement, and the knowledge that they take a few days to really "kick in", I took my 25 at about 2:30 pm. Pretty normal day, didn't really feel anything as expected.
    Day 2: Have quite a bit of energy and don't feel tired at all. Workout is as follows:
    Chest: 5 x 5 @165 flat bench press.
    5x5 @165 decline bench press.
    Free weight lying down chest flies with 50 lb. Dumbbells.
    Abs: P90X Ab ripper, due to me being a lazy ass.
    Cardio: 10 x 5 box jumps, 3 ft high box, 50 lbs weight jacket on, and ran 1.5 miles @ 8 mph
    Day 3: Felt normal, a little fatigued, but I'm guessing that's due to the AAS not having kicked in fully and over working myself self yesterday. Today's workout is as follows:
    Back & Bicep: P90X 3's back and bicep workout 2 times. Used 35lbs or 40lbs through the whole workout and when it was pull ups, did sets of 10. Felt pretty good, starting to feel back on track after cycling off old pre-workout. Thought I looked slightly more vascular today, but not really sure as I haven't done bicep in too long. Either way, great workout!
    Cardio: 10 x 5 box jumps, 3 ft high box, 50 lbs weight jacket on. Note: I'm training for basketball with a local organization (it's a just for fun league), but being 6'5" and not being able to throw down a good dunk is getting embarrassing .
    Day 4: Fantastic, but long sleep. Slept for 10 hours, which was most likely because of how hard I've been working my body, and that the winny hasn't fully kicked in yet. Wasn't sure what to do today for a workout, as my family is going on vacation and I'm going with. Usually this isn't a concern as hotel gyms are just fine for my style of workouts, but the vacation is going to require miles of hiking, so I decided it was best to ditch leg day today :P
    Workout is as follows:
    Chest: did chest again because I love it and I'm insane.
    5 x 5 @165 flat bench press.
    5 x 5 @165 decline bench press.
    Free weight lying down chest flies with 60 lb. Dumbbells.
    Cardio: 10 x 5 box jumps, 3 ft high box, 50 lbs weight jacket on. and ran half a mile @ 9 mph
    Took a 4 hour nap (after much protein consumption), then did this much more.
    3 x 5 @175 flat bench press.
    3 x 5 @175 decline bench press.
    Cardio: 10 x 5 box jumps, 3 ft high box, 60 lbs weight jacket on (I really don't consider this cardio, just wanted to sort it under some kind of category).
    Day 5: decent sleep, but had to wake up earlier than usual. Hiked over 10 miles of hills and rocky terrain. Cardio? :P
    Had to keep the training light today.
    Today's workout is as follows:
    Shoulders and Arms: just did P90X shoulders and arms 1.5 times through with some crazy ass stretching of my whole body so I could better recover from this hellish week.
    Day 6: awful sleep, but I'm not gunna blame that on the AAS. Good news is, I feel great. Bad news is, I woke up with a completely blown out knee from yesterday, and slamming my knee on a table on the way to the bathroom. Looks like it's upper body again :P
    Abs: really wanted to hit back today, but I just don't have any equipment at this hotel, but don't want to take days off. Knee is still pretty screwed up, so though I'll get much hate for this, I'm going to hit chest and back insanely hard tomorrow. Then next week I'll balance a bit better!
    Did try to absolutely destroy my abs though!
    Cardio: 3 miles on bike with resistance up to (a relative) 15 if that means anything.
    Day 7: feel like it really started kicking in today. Had a killer chest workout considering how tired I was, and didn't have much food in my system.
    Chest:
    4 x 5 @165 flat bench press.
    4 x 5 @165 decline bench press
    Then waited a few hours and did:
    4 x 4 @165 flat bench press.
    4 x 4 @165 decline bench press.
    Going to take it easy the rest of the day, and call tomorrow a rest day, maybe mild cardio or abs.
    Day 8: going to ditch any pattern I've listed but my workouts.
    Had a killer workout today, I think the winny and jealously(a friend of mine taking a girl out, who I've been meaning, but too busy, to ask out for some time) is finally starting to kick in! Mentally, I'm doing awesome, physically my muscles are pushing to a whole new level, but my joints and bones are feeling a little rough, due to how hard I'm pushing myself. My workout was as follows:
    Back & Bicep: did P90X back and bicep, which is actually a very very good program for those with less than a gym. Did it 2 times through, 40 lbs weights for the first time and 35's for the second time. Anytime pull ups were required I did 10 the first time, and five the second.
    Day 9: back in classes today, spring break did me well. Going to be working out much later.
    Day 10: hit chest today, just so I could get my workout schedule back on track.
    Today's workout is as follows:
    Chest:
    5 x 5 @175 flat bench press.
    5 x 5 @175 decline bench press.
    Today was especially hard, as I went up 10 lbs. felt very motivated to work harder the last few days, so I'm honestly trying.
    Day 11: had an extremely busy day today, and really didn't have time to workout. I figured it would be more beneficial to get a good workout tomorrow, rather than a bad workout today and bad tomorrow due to lack of sleep.
    Day 12:
    Hit back and biceps today. Did the p90x one with 40lbs Dumbbells the whole way through 2 times, so pretty damn good workout!
    Day 13: hit chest today pretty hard.
    5 x 5 @185 decline bench press
    Then after a few hours of break,
    3 x 5 @165 flat bench press
    3 x 3 @175 decline bench press
    Day 14: really feeling like I'm starting to feel the peak much better. Workouts are getting difficult, due to me having a lot to do in the day, but I'm trying my hardest!
    Today's workout is as follows
    Day 15: chest day every day.
    I ended up getting in a huge fight with my step dad, and then my step brother had to step in, due to the fact that he wasn't about to let me take his dad. Was angry as shit and extremely driven, so this was what I ended with
    5 x 5 @165 flat bench press
    5 x 5 @175 decline bench press
    5 x 10 chest flies @180 think? I don't actually remember what weight I did and forgot my journal. It's been a strange day.
    Had to keep going.
    Did
    3 x 5 @165 decline bench press
    Feeling almost like I'm too weak or not trying hard enough lately. Need to work harder.
    Day 16: Today's workout was simple due to the fact that I have no equipment. Workout is as follows:
    Deadlifts: 10 x 5 @175
    Pull ups: 10 x 5
    Day 17: hit one of the most insane Bicep days I've ever had. I did P90X's back and bicep (but skipped the back workouts) 2.5 times through with 40 lbs Dumbbells. The pump got so crazy and my muscles were so tight, I had to stop half way through. Not going to go into much more detail, but one of the best workouts I've ever had!
    Day 18: hit chest today decently hard. Workout is as follows
    3 x 5 @175 flat bench press.
    3 x 5 @175 decline bench press
    After 2 hours hit
    3 x 5 @165 decline bench press
    I've got less than 2 weeks left!
    Day 19: haven't done my workout yet but really wanted to document this. My arms, mainly around my forearms and my wrists, have been killing my lately. I've noticed swelling and my skin looking bruised in areas. Talked to a neighbor, who does many things which I don't know, but mainly deals with many fields of organ surgery and he said most of the swelling and mis-coloration wasn't anything to worry about. Still hurts like hell, and the only way to get rid of the pain is by working out. I guess we'll see how I do these last 10 days!
    Day 20: did legs today. Wow good job. Only took you 20 days on roids to finally hit legs! Lazy ass piece of shit. Anyway, I finally hit legs. Did drop sets, and due to me being weak as shit I'm not going to disclose weight.
    Anyway I did squatting mainly, and was interrupted about 2 hours through
    2x3 low weight
    2x3 add 10lbs
    2x3 add 10 lbs
    2x3 add 20 lbs
    2x3 add 20 lbs
    3x3 hold weight
    2x3 remove 10lbs
    2x3 remove 10 lbs
    2x3 remove 20 lbs
    2x3 remove 20 lbs
    Then did quite a bit of stretching cuz I ain't about to get sore from this shit. Then decided I didn't want to be done
    Did 10 x 5 box jumps, 3 ft high box, 50 lbs weight jacket on. Then decided I wanted to try a standing long jump. Ended up getting 107 inches, which is pretty alright!
    Day 21: fell asleep at the cute bitch's and barely got any sleep because of that. Workout gunna be a little hard today, but did shoulders and arms.
    Workout was just p90x's shoulders and arms, but I did it 4 times through with 40 lbs weights.
    Day 22: hit back today, and it felt mad decent. Workout is as follows
    10 x 5 dead lifts @205 lbs
    10 x 6 pulls ups
    15 x 10 I don't actually know what they're called but p90x calls them lawn mowers. @40lbs
    Day 23: pretty shitty workout today. Felt awful, I think this cute bitch got me sick :/
    Tried my hardest though!
    8 x 5 @175 flat bench press.
    8 x 5 @175 flat bench press
    After 2 hours hit
    7 x 5 @165 flat bench press
    7 x 5 @165 decline bench press
    Looking at the stats helps my feel ok about it, but still felt pretty awful. Anyway, 5 days left, super happy with results and strength gains so far!
    Day 24: took today as a light training day, as I have bruises all over my body and my whole body is in pain and sleep deprived. Just did p90x ab ripper 1.5 times through
    5 days left!
    Day 25: hit biceps today. Hit extremely hard and it left me in quite a bit of pain. Did p90x back and bicep (only bicep workouts) with 40lbs through the whole thing 4 times through.
    3 days left!
    Day 26: hit legs today. Again, I really couldn't care less to talk about it, but it went well I'll say that much.
    2 days left!
    Day 27: hit chest today. Somewhat decent workout, could have been better.
    8 x 5 @175 flat bench press.
    8 x 5 @175 decline bench press
    Then after a 1 hour break,
    7 x 5 @165 flat bench press
    7 x 5 @165 decline bench press
    1 day left
    Day 28: Last day!
    Hit shoulders and arms today. I decided since it was my last day on, is absolutely murder it. I felt really good about the workout. Hit p90x's shoulders and arms 4 times through with 40lbs dumbells. Joints hurt beyond any work out before. Very happy with my first ever cycle, excited to continue on to my next.
    Final results/Summary:
    Bench went from
    5 x 5 @165 to 15 x 5 @175-185
    Biceps went from
    2 times through p90x with 35lbs to 4 times through with 40lbs Dumbbells
    Shoulders went from
    2 times through p90x with 35lbs to 4 times through with 40lbs Dumbbells
    Legs went up enough... Lol
    Vertical went significantly up. Can now dunk, before I could only touch rim.
    Ended at 207 with 8.1% body fat.

When this cycle was run, I was 17 years old. I am truly 18 year old now, and don't regret it yet. Thank you, I hope some of you can learn from this.

I have run many other steroids such as tren , test, mast, sust, and highly advice those who are young and going to do steroids no matter what EVERYBODY says, do your fucking research unlike I did. Or just don't do steroids. Yeah, that's a better option
    Best regards,
    -teekayarr

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The reason people here tell you to stay away is for your health. An oral only cycle is bad news no matter your age, unless your a female and mature. There is so much knowledge here use it to your advantage. If you listen to some of the vets here I bet you could gain more than you would ever believe. Growing was so much easier as a kid.

im speaking from someone who had to start trt in his 20s, its not worth it. I get so sick of pinning sometimes I just stop until I feel like dog shit. Then out comes the needle again. Im only in my early 30s, even if I die in my 50s I have 20 more years of sticking myself with a needle. I would gladly take your natural t levels right now for all the gear I have.

if you're going to continue on you need to make your log short and sweet. You should also break it up a little. Be smart and take the money you would use for gear and get some steak and chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    The reason people here tell you to stay away is for your health. An oral only cycle is bad news no matter your age, unless your a female and mature. There is so much knowledge here use it to your advantage. If you listen to some of the vets here I bet you could gain more than you would ever believe. Growing was so much easier as a kid.

im speaking from someone who had to start trt in his 20s, its not worth it. I get so sick of pinning sometimes I just stop until I feel like dog shit. Then out comes the needle again. Im only in my early 30s, even if I die in my 50s I have 20 more years of sticking myself with a needle. I would gladly take your natural t levels right now for all the gear I have.

if you're going to continue on you need to make your log short and sweet. You should also break it up a little. Be smart and take the money you would use for gear and get some steak and chicken.
    I'm finishing out a different 14 week cycle at the moment, then I'm going to take a break for a few years to make sure I don't kill myself. I very much appreciate the non-judgemental reply. Thank you.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I don't understand your MO.

This must have taken you a while to write up.

Why lie to me about your age and cycle history 20 minutes ago and then post this?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I don't understand your MO.

This must have taken you a while to write up.

Why lie to me about your age and cycle history 20 minutes ago and then post this?
    The cycle history wasn't actually a lie. I wrote this quite a long time ago, but some spam filters on the forum wouldn't allow me to post this. That being said, I was actually seriously looking for advice, but I knew if I said my actual age, I'd get no help at all, and that can actually be quite detrimental. I apologize for the lies, but right now I'm trying to help those who just won't listen and are going to do these things no matter what; much like I did.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekayarr View Post
    I will also most likely no longer be posting on this forum due to everybody probably hating me and no reason to deal with the flaming!
    I fail to realize where you see flaming...

This "everybody hates me" perspective will get you nowhere, either here in the forum or in real life.

BTW, lieing will also get you nowhere.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm finishing out a different 14 week cycle at the moment, then I'm going to take a break for a few years to make sure I don't kill myself. I very much appreciate the non-judgemental reply. Thank you.
    Its not going to kill you, but it could drastically affect your quality of life. I see from your post you may have come tonthe conclusion that you should wait a while. My advice would be stop now dont finish the 14 week cycle. Start your pct at the appropriate time and keep training until your older. Just remember this is a marathon not a sprint.

Your young go out have fun, train hard and keep living the lifestyle, and you will get what you want. A good natural foundations will pay off in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I fail to realize where you see flaming...

This "everybody hates me" perspective will get you nowhere, either here in the forum or in real life.

BTW, lieing will also get you nowhere.
    No flaming has happened, I just assumed it would.
    And the "everybody hates me" idea was maybe a little dramatic, but my point was to let people know, I know they think I'm silly for doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Its not going to kill you, but it could drastically affect your quality of life. I see from your post you may have come tonthe conclusion that you should wait a while. My advice would be stop now dont finish the 14 week cycle. Start your pct at the appropriate time and keep training until your older. Just remember this is a marathon not a sprint.

Your young go out have fun, train hard and keep living the lifestyle, and you will get what you want. A good natural foundations will pay off in the end.
    Thank you. Really. Thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No flaming has happened, I just assumed it would.
    And the "everybody hates me" idea was maybe a little dramatic, but my point was to let people know, I know they think I'm silly for doing this.
    Really, although we dont really know you, we are just trying to help you to the best of our hability and information available.

Sometimes it is hard to know where is the line between pros and cons, most in this forum try to look a bit beyound the horizon, a bit further ahead, where our health do matters but we cant see it yet. Having been there helps to draw this line...

Hope im not being too boring lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Really, although we dont really know you, we are just trying to help you to the best of our hability and information available.

Sometimes it is hard to know where is the line between pros and cons, most in this forum try to look a bit beyound the horizon, a bit further ahead, where our health do matters but we cant see it yet. Having been there helps to draw this line...

Hope im not being too boring lol
    I appreciate it more than web based text can explain. You guys seem to be a pretty damn good group and I really appreciate it

Thread Information