Thread: Dbol sides?

Kbimage24 is offline Female Member

Dbol sides?

I'm on day 3 of my Anavar cycle and the only side I'm having is tender nipples.(I'm female btw) So it's making me wondering if this could be a dbol and not var? I'm taking 5mg a day (capsules that I've been splitting). I posted this in the female board but no response. The powder has absolutely no taste and has the texture of baking soda and table salt.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbimage24 View Post
    I'm on day 3 of my Anavar cycle and the only side I'm having is tender nipples.(I'm female btw) So it's making me wondering if this could be a dbol and not var? I'm taking 5mg a day (capsules that I've been splitting). I posted this in the female board but no response. The powder has absolutely no taste and has the texture of baking soda and table salt.
    Its really hard to say. Only your supplier knows for sure. If you trust them you should be alright.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    My var seemed to look like fine salt or sugar, no baking soda, . But that was a while back

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I received an email from labmax today, saying they have new and improved Var and Winny tests that give a very good positive or negative under UV light. I thought the old one worked well for me. But I'll take improvement anytime. You may want to check it out. I personally wouldn't take UGL Var without testing it first. Good luck!

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some women experience increased sex drive when taking anavar and an increase in nipple sensitivity is often related to just that.

Thread Information