Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: all AI not working for me, heelp

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

all AI not working for me, heelp

Hi, I have a big problem with gyno. Seems like Ai are not working anymore on my body. First of all, I dont have any irreversible gyno yet, maybe a very small lump. But everytime I start cycle, gyno fires up like crazy. One year, i tried to control it with only nolva, but not even 40mg a day were helping, and that was from local pharmacy. Then I switched to good UGL stane, 25 mg a day were necessary to control 500mg of test. Then i got bunk stane and I had to take tren and masteron without test, and even there, i got the worse gyno of my life, maybe masteron was bunk test instead.
    Now i tried to take 1/4 letro pill a day to reverse gyno, (little lump remaining) but I had to bump up to 1/2 a pill and even there, no reverse.
    Are my freakin ai all bunk or what?? Is that normal you don't crash estro at 1/2 a pill of 2,5mg of letro a day??
    What should I feel after 2 weeks on half a letro pill daily?? Good idea to mix letro and stane??

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Do not mix AIs, you will compound your situation.

Letro is an AI.

AIs should be used on cyle to keep e2 within range and prevent gyno from ever being an issue.

AIs will not reverse gyno.

For gyno treatment you need either ralox, nolva or surgery.

It would be a good idea to read the attached thread below.

Stop Using Aromatase Inhibitors to Reverse gynecomastia! SERM's Only!

You should have a hormone panel that includes sensitive e2 and PRL in order to find out exactly what's going on inside.

25mg/day of stane is the dose I would normally recommenced when using 500mg/week of test.

It's not possible for aromatase to build up a tolerance to AIs.

Unless you use pharma grade AIs then there always the possibility that you received bunk or under dosed product.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Do not mix AIs, you will compound your situation. Letro is an AI. AIs should be used on cyle to keep e2 within range and prevent gyno from ever being an issue. AIs will not reverse gyno. For gyno treatment you need either ralox, nolva or surgery. It would be a good idea to read the attached thread below. Stop Using Aromatase Inhibitors to Reverse gynecomastia! SERM's Only! You should have a hormone panel that includes sensitive e2 and PRL in order to find out exactly what's going on inside. 25mg/day of stane is the dose I would normally recommenced when using 500mg/week of test. It's not possible for aromatase to build up a tolerance to AIs. Unless you use pharma grade AIs then there always the possibility that you received bunk or under dosed product.
    ^^^^^^What this guy said...

And welcome back.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Without bloodwork you cannot say that AIs dont work.

Any bloodwork with E2 values?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    ^^^^^^What this guy said...

And welcome back.
    Hey thanks everyone. I'm now with letro, a very high dose I read is 1/4 pill, and should crash estro even on test, so normally that should be fine, I'm only at 250mg of test a week. Btw, for everyone who was questioning my gains, I'm posting my whole transformation with details natty and not on instagram as xxandreaxxco.
    I'll get pharma letro soon, lets see if there's any difference. So no mix different Ai right??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Without bloodwork you cannot say that AIs dont work.

Any bloodwork with E2 values?
    Bw is not overkill?? For me, as long as gyno is under control, E2 are ok

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Bw is not overkill?? For me, as long as gyno is under control, E2 are ok
    What you mean overkill? Its only way to know your E2 value.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What you mean overkill? Its only way to know your E2 value.
    Yeah true. But have you ever tried letro? Is it really that powerful?? Or is it a myth??

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I didn't know he went anywhere ?

I had my glands removed 30 years ago and I still get sore nips on TRT and I thought Tren made E - 2 go up also ? Why with no glands would I have tender nips with E - 2 well in range - between 25 & 30 and good wood ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-28-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I didn't know he went anywhere ?

I had my glads removed 30 years ago and I still get sore nips on TRT and I thought Tren made E - 2 go up also ? Why with no glads would I have tender nips with E - 2 well in range - between 25 & 30 and good wood ?
    Yeah good question. For me it happens also. And its not prolactine, because I always take caber

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Maybe you can try his link, its about how to eat to naturally lower estrogen.
    I guess i have started with a underdosaged/fake ai myself and while i wait until pharmaai arrives, i looked into those foodtypes.
    Anti-Estrogen Diet for Men: Foods for Lowering Levels
    I guess they fake almost everything these days but the grocerydesk at the local shop, is one of the few things left to trust.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Very good read and very common foods and easy to find and incorporate into meal plans ! Why take drugs when real chew able food will help !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Maybe you can try his link, its about how to eat to naturally lower estrogen.
    I guess i have started with a underdosaged/fake ai myself and while i wait until pharmaai arrives, i looked into those foodtypes.
    Anti-Estrogen Diet for Men: Foods for Lowering Levels
    I guess they fake almost everything these days but the grocerydesk at the local shop, is one of the few things left to trust.

Thread Information