finakid is offline New Member

Unhappy first post need HELP!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone I've been reading AR for almost two years and finally decided to join in.
    My problem is my nipples are extremly sore and now I have dime size lumps underneath them. I am currently taking 400mg's of enethate a week and 100mg's of tren eod, I'm 4 1/2 weeks into my 10 week cycle. I have only had this problem once before and I was taking 1gram of Omnadren and 400mg's of deca a week, gyno went away after my cycle. Does this sound like progesterone or fina related gyno? I've taken fina many times and have never had this problem. So I have no idea why I have these symptoms now. I've read and done many searches on this board and some say there is nothing that can help this kind of gyno, and some say use bromo? I've done many cycles, my stats 5 11, 243lbs 9% bodyfat, 23yrs old.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do you have nolva or an anti-e? If so start taking them.

JohnnyB

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Yeah, start by taking 40mg of Nolvadex for about 10 days, then continue the treatment with 20mg of Nolvadex every day until the gyno disappears.

If that doesn't work, it might not be gyno, and in that case, I would see a doctor.

Thread Information