Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Test prop first cycle question.

cwa1k2th1s is offline New Member

Test prop first cycle question.

Hey all, first cycle here, few questions. Im running a test prop cycle and i want to inject ed as it seems to be the way to go, i havent seen much against it. Yesterday I took 200ccs and didnt realize that was quite a bit to start off with..Im trying to figure out how much from this point i should be taking daily, or if eod is better and why. Im thinking 75ccs today and every day from here on out. That about right?

thanks!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Try our stickys we have a ton of info there.One should always know wat he is putting into their body and wat to expect.One should also know about gyno and how to use a ai.Proper dose of a 1st cycle is 500mg a week bro.You really need to be careful on wat you are doing.Wat are your stats Ht Wt bf% how long you been training and your goals.These are the things we need so we can help you.BUT you must do your part and do research.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    How much mg is in your ml? CC doesn't tell us anything. What are your stats? using HCG ? Ai? PCT?

mietek is offline Member
    I guess your test is 100 mg/ml, do some math so you take 500 mg/week

Blog Entries
    test prop first cycle uggg...im using it right now in a short ester stack and dam is the pip harsh...ill get through it but I'm experienced I'm curious how your making out op...

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Try our stickys we have a ton of info there.One should always know wat he is putting into their body and wat to expect.One should also know about gyno and how to use a ai.Proper dose of a 1st cycle is 500mg a week bro.You really need to be careful on wat you are doing.Wat are your stats Ht Wt bf% how long you been training and your goals.These are the things we need so we can help you.BUT you must do your part and do research.
    Yes its 100mg for 100 ml so everyone is correct, yes ive been doing my research the last few days. I was also going to ask about a good post cycle if someone could recommend one, my stats are 5'9, weight is 140, body fat is 7%, ive been training for 6 months..i know its a bit soon but i want to use the test prop i have before it goes bad, my goal is to put on mass, ..my diet isnt that clean currently because im trying to bulk, just taking in calories. I plan on going through a cutting diet here after a few weeks of the cycle. Thanks to everyone who is helping! Im trying to do this the right way.

The pain is not too bad, which is surprising..my roomate who pins for me (cuz im a baby) warned me about how bad it was for him..i feel it but i make sure to work it in real good and exercise after pinning. Maybe that helps? Its tolerable for sure..nothing i cant deal with. At the gym sometimes its a little rough when i start out..like on the treadmill today my ass was sore as hell lol. But definitely can deal with it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cwa1k2th1s View Post
    Yes its 100mg for 100 ml so everyone is correct, yes ive been doing my research the last few days. I was also going to ask about a good post cycle if someone could recommend one, my stats are 5'9, weight is 140, body fat is 7%, ive been training for 6 months..i know its a bit soon but i want to use the test prop i have before it goes bad, my goal is to put on mass, ..my diet isnt that clean currently because im trying to bulk, just taking in calories. I plan on going through a cutting diet here after a few weeks of the cycle. Thanks to everyone who is helping! Im trying to do this the right way.
    5'9 and 140 traing only 6 months is not a good mix for aas.You need to learn how to eat so hit our diet section.And before you say you got a fast metebolism Kelkel or one of the boys there can fix it.And I suggest you quit your cycle right now beacuse you are not ready for aas.You build a foundation the the house not the other way around.And you do research before you cycle not after or during.Educate before you medicate.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I second that

I been busting ass for 5 years almost now, been reading ever since, and I was all gung Ho about an AAS test cycle, but the more and more I been reading on it I'm starting to even question if it's worth it

I do not want water weight or fat

The say a third if you weight gain is muscle, 3rd water, and 3rd fat

I don't want to have to spend hundreds and possibly fuck my hormones up for a 5 pound muscle gain

Serious weight training can mire than likely accomplish that without all the possible negatives

It may be just me, paranoid of fat

I was 255 lbs at 5'6"

I dropped the weight, I'm now a super lean 135, with some pretty impressive strength. I don't want to bloat.

Also, get you natural beginner gains on you wait till you plateau, then decide

You may just be more than satisfied with Wat you see in 18 months to a year

If that sounds too long, then your looking for an easy way to the top, there are none.

Weight training and fitness is a life style, not a fad.

You can bulk and still eat clean

Know this, sugar, natural or refined hurts test production, eat fruits for sugar, the fiber slows down insulin and keeps glucose level.

Alcohol kills test

Blue light 2 hours before bed hurts melatonin, which keeps you from getting a good night sleep, which in turn kills test

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Since you have been training for a very short period of time be careful as your ligaments will not grow or be used to your new muscles making you very injury prone.

Gloopo is offline New Member
    Im very impressed by the comments..

Especially you couch. I totally respect your decision
    to not take aas..

Thanks for the opinions guys I respect your knowledge and appreciate the views, Im already 5 days in..and again the test is on the brink of going bad, not a good reason to take it but I feel like it wont hurt if i do it properly. As far as post cycle any recommendations? Also im not sure if this matters but in the 4 months ive trained i go at least 5 days a week, so im getting a good amount of toning and natrual gains without it, which is why i thought it would only boost it.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I second that

I been busting ass for 5 years almost now, been reading ever since, and I was all gung Ho about an AAS test cycle, but the more and more I been reading on it I'm starting to even question if it's worth it

I do not want water weight or fat

The say a third if you weight gain is muscle, 3rd water, and 3rd fat

I don't want to have to spend hundreds and possibly fuck my hormones up for a 5 pound muscle gain

Serious weight training can mire than likely accomplish that without all the possible negatives

It may be just me, paranoid of fat

I was 255 lbs at 5'6"

I dropped the weight, I'm now a super lean 135, with some pretty impressive strength. I don't want to bloat.

Also, get you natural beginner gains on you wait till you plateau, then decide

You may just be more than satisfied with Wat you see in 18 months to a year

If that sounds too long, then your looking for an easy way to the top, there are none.

Weight training and fitness is a life style, not a fad.
    Just saw that with my first cycle of 525. Will see if after the water and fat leave I am happy with what is left.

BTW, TRT dosage of 150/wk.: no water, less fat, more muscle.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5'9
    140 pounds.
    "Training" for 6 months.
    Thinking prop is "going to go bad"
    Poor diet.
    Did we get an age?

Completely reckless and irresponsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    5'9
    140 pounds.
    "Training" for 6 months.
    Thinking prop is "going to go bad"
    Poor diet.
    Did we get an age?

Completely reckless and irresponsible.
    lol well arent you just a ray of sunshine, some advice instead of criticizing me would be nice. Im 32 so youre aware. Ive been looking up 2 week cycles..seem to be mixed reviews..would that possibly be better for me? I'm not asking if i should take it, im asking for advice to take it and get the most out of it. I do appricate the honest views but im going to do this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    OP, there is no denying you are really light, 7% or not.

Can you post a pic so we can advise you best?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lol well arent you just a ray of sunshine, some advice instead of criticizing me would be nice. Im 32 so youre aware. Ive been looking up 2 week cycles..seem to be mixed reviews..would that possibly be better for me? I'm not asking if i should take it, im asking for advice to take it and get the most out of it. I do appricate the honest views but im going to do this.
    Advice; Train for 2 years, follow a strict nutrition protocol 110% of the time, learn how test works in the body (OCT, PCT) and think about juice down the road.
    Proximal likes this.

[QUOTE="Proximal;7196584"]

Just saw that with my first cycle of 525. Will see if after the water and fat leave I am happy with what is left.

BTW, TRT dosage of 150/wk.: no water, less fat, more
    Last edited by Couchlock; 07-28-2016 at 08:19 AM.
    devil-1986 likes this.

So if I'm on low dose 200mg twice a month, or 100mg to 150mg per week, there is no aromatizing of estrogen or much water retention at all?

Some/many use an AI. I do as well and check my E2 levels with blood work. But NO BLOAT for me.

So TRT doses DO NOT REQUIRE OCT?

PCT? Assumed that TRT is life-long.

and my balls will be OK?

Varies from person to person. Some use HCG to prevent that.

That be cool, cuz after my shot 10 days ago, I did get much cleaner and more strict reps with heavy dumbells

Even attempted a set with 100s got em for 4 reps after a full 6 sets of 12 with 85s

And a better hard on when fucking

So if low dose boosters shots of test will just Amp me up a little, without wrecking my physique, and let me still get hard erections, I'd be all for that

Sorry OP for the lightweight thread Jack, but my question may help you decide how to use your gear better, so all is good
    Sorry for the hijack as well OP.

AI should @ the very least be on hand. In very, very rare circumstances you don't need it with TRT but more than likely you will.

OCT is On Cycle Therapy. OCT is your AI, some guys have an increase in blood pressure so they take something to keep blood pressure in line....etc.

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i get amazing result only on my first week of 50 mg/ml test p eod for only 3 shot a week , i think there is no need for such a high dose and shutdown all thing we have, for what ? i promise everybody can get great shapes without any sides if be on normal dose , i have a question buddy , on this dose do i need ai,hcg ,pct,etc ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    yeah i get amazing result only on my first week of 50 mg/ml test p eod for only 3 shot a week , i think there is no need for such a high dose and shutdown all thing we have, for what ? i promise everybody can get great shapes without any sides if be on normal dose , i have a question buddy , on this dose do i need ai,hcg,pct,etc ?
    Your still shutdown completely on 150mgs wk - we only make roughly 50-55mgs/wk about 7mgs a day so...
    HCG yes on cycle 250iu 2x wkly - drop 3 days prior to PCT
    AI only BW will tell
    PCT absolutely Clomid & nolva

Are you on TRT if so no need for pct just resume your protocol

ANY OTHER COMPOUNDS YOU RUNNING
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-27-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    Proximal and devil-1986 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    AI should @ the very least be on hand. In very, very rare circumstances you don't need it with TRT but more than likely you will.

OCT is On Cycle Therapy. OCT is your AI, some guys have an increase in blood pressure so they take something to keep blood pressure in line....etc.
    Very much agreed.

Thank you for your addition and for explaining OCT

Edit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test prop first cycle question.-forumrunner_20160727_193229.jpg   Test prop first cycle question.-forumrunner_20160727_193240.jpg   Test prop first cycle question.-forumrunner_20160727_193249.jpg  
    Last edited by Couchlock; 07-28-2016 at 08:20 AM.

hmmm i cant read your blood work can u tell us your results ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 07-27-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Your still shutdown completely on 150mgs wk - we only make roughly 50-55mgs/wk about 7mgs a day so...
    HCG yes on cycle 250iu 2x wkly - drop 3 days prior to PCT
    AI only BW will tell
    PCT absolutely Clomid & nolva

Are you on TRT if so no need for pct just resume your protocol

ANY OTHER COMPOUNDS YOU RUNNING
    hi NACH thank u buddy for your advise ,no im not on trt but i i think less is better and no other compounds only test p , another thing about hcg , let ask u something i dont want to use hcg on cycle and want to use it at the end of cycle can u tell me what should i do ?
    plz dont tell me it is better to use it on cycle i know that but i want and decided to use hcg at the end of my cycle tell me ? thank u bro

Edit
    Last edited by Couchlock; 07-28-2016 at 08:20 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160727_193229.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	164709

Name:	ForumRunner_20160727_193240.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	164710

Name:	ForumRunner_20160727_193249.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	164711

Got my bloods today
    You should post this in YOUR thread

Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post

hi NACH thank u buddy for your advise ,no im not on trt but i i think less is better and no other compounds only test p , another thing about hcg , let ask u something i dont want to use hcg on cycle and want to use it at the end of cycle can u tell me what should i do ?
    plz dont tell me it is better to use it on cycle i know that but i want and decided to use hcg at the end of my cycle tell me ? thank u bro
    Well i had the same question , hcg keeps your balls hanging. Without it on cycle, you will get atrophy, and its pointless for pct.

Pct youll still have to wait for your bidy to get going again, may speed the process up, or not.

But using it on cycle never lets the issue arise to begin with.

So its one less symptom to deal with while on pct.

Its up to you

Never shrink, use hcg

Let them shrink, and try to get them back, pct hcg use, maybe.

Its important to realize that wevare not talking about less fullness here, they could possibly leave your balls lije a male kitty kat size.

Fudge that
    Last edited by Couchlock; 07-28-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Thread Information