amires is offline New Member

First Tren ace and Test E cycle

I am just coming off a Sust 250 and Deca cylce. 750mg sust - 250 Deca week for 12 weeks. I dropped the deca a week ago and am only on sust for the next 3 weeks then starts my PCT Clomid/Nolva 100/100/50/50 - 40/40/20/20

27yrs old
    212 lbs
    17% bfat

Looking to do a Tren ace cycle with Test e in about 12-14 weeks. This cycle I plan to run about 12 weeks.

75mg Tren ace eod
    500 test e - 250mg monday 250mg friday (both with tren pin). ie following week tuesday/saturday.

I'll run the tren and test from day 1 through week 8 and then drop tren and run test e week 8-12 after tren.

I've read a few threads about taking clomid every day in low dosages with tren. I am unfamiliar with HCG but have heard a few things about d-asparid acid to help raise t levels after a cycle.

Any help with keeping sides down would be greatly appreciated. I experienced some sensitivity with deca in this last cycle. Also, how do the dosages look?
    Last edited by amires; 08-08-2016 at 01:30 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    So how many cycles have you ran?

I've had heck of a time recovering from my first Tren cycle. I would recommend that you have 6 cycles under your belt before you run Tren. There are other really good stacks with Test. What's your goal?

Thread Information