zenvost1 is offline Associate Member

Fast heart rate while sleeping what's really happening?

Hello guys I really don't know what is this problem and I need help.

Yesterday I waked up and when I waked up my heart was beating like 90+ so I just drank some water and checked my bp it was fine today the same problem happen but it was less like 80 beat while sleeping but it waked me up again I don't really know why this is happening with me. I'm not on cycle and not training for 4 months this happened suddenly but I'm on rabeprazole since 10 days could it be from the rabeprazole? !
    Should I go to doc or its just normal?

Thanks.

mietek is offline Member
    maybe just nightmare

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zenvost1 View Post
    Hello guys I really don't know what is this problem and I need help.

Yesterday I waked up and when I waked up my heart was beating like 90+ so I just drank some water and checked my bp it was fine today the same problem happen but it was less like 80 beat while sleeping but it waked me up again I don't really know why this is happening with me. I'm not on cycle and not training for 4 months this happened suddenly but I'm on rabeprazole since 10 days could it be from the rabeprazole? !
    Should I go to doc or its just normal?

Thanks.
    I am not doctor but a serious side effect report is Rapid heart beat or irregularity in heart beat. It is treated as a medical emergency, if your still alive then I doubt you are about to die. However you may have hada bad reaction to the rabeprazole. I would stop taking it and ask your doc for Omeprazole instead.

Drug Info: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a699060.html

zenvost1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naz1054 View Post
    I am not doctor but a serious side effect report is Rapid heart beat or irregularity in heart beat. It is treated as a medical emergency, if your still alive then I doubt you are about to die. However you may have hada bad reaction to the rabeprazole. I would stop taking it and ask your doc for Omeprazole instead.

Drug Info: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a699060.html
    That's drug is like poison damn. I will stop taking it. Don't know if I should go to ER I still feel discomfort but it's not big deal maybe.

Thanks for help.

Thread Information