Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast
  • 1 Post By boisebeast

Thread: Recovery time for these proposed cycles

Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member

Recovery time for these proposed cycles

For my next cycle I am debating between a few different cycles.
    I am 26 and want to have kids one day. I also want to get my natural test levels back (or as close) to the place before i ever cycled
    I am reading that short cycles are easier to recover from. I was wondering the validity of this and which of these three proposed cycles will be best to recover from and which would be worst. Ill be bulking on this cycle. I will be 6% Body fat. These doses can be tweaked too. This is just rough ideas of common stacks i've seen

Option 1. (8-10 Weeks)
    Test Prop: 100mg EOD
    Tren A: 50-75mg EOD

Option 2: (8-10 Weeks)
    Test Prop: 100mg EOD
    NPP: 100mg EOD

Option 3: 16 Weeks
    Test E: 250mg 2x/week (500mg/week)
    EQ: 300mg 2xweek (600mg/week)

Option 4
    Test E: 250mg 2x/Week (500mg/week)
    Tren E: 200mg 2x/week (400mg/week)

boisebeast is offline Member
    All of those will completely shut you down. It's more about the PCT protocol than the gear you're running as far as recovery is concerned. HGC on cycle can help too. To help recommend a next cycle, having your cycle history would be helpful
    DocToxin8 likes this.

I just started my first test E only cycle. 5oomg/week. After the cycle i'm going to cut for 3-4 months then cycle again. I'll be about 5=6% Body Fat. My goal Is to gain as much Quality muscle while staying shredded. But A big concern for me is recovery. AAS is not healthy, but i want to be as safe and healthy as possible. Originally, I was hyped about Test/EQ because I'm into the men's Physique look and vascularity. Also heard EQ has minimal sides. however most recommend long cycles of TEST/EQ which made me hesitant and lean more towards short 8 week cycles., Since i am young and I want to recover quickly. I was thinking Prop and Tren But i know tren has a lot of sides. NPP is an option but i heard it can be a tough recovery/bloat and have libido issues. I could do a test/tbol cycle as well.

ALSO *HCG on cycle and clomid and nolva pct. arimidex on cycle.*
    Last edited by Swolberham_Lincoln; 09-24-2016 at 08:50 PM.

boisebeast is offline Member
    I'm glad you're taking proper precautions to recover fully. With that said, I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself. Wait until you're done with this cycle and the. Start to plan your next cycle. You may want to repeat test only depending on your results. Remember, the longer you an go without stacking on more and more compounds, the better. I definitely don't think you should use tren for your second cycle, save it for when you hit a plateau. EQ isn't good for mass gains, so if that's your goal don't bother. The majority of the board will agree with me on that. I feel I should also mention that more gear is not always the answer, diet is the biggest factor in your results. If I were you, I'd finish off your cycle, evaluate how it went, and then come back to discuss your next cycle. Best of luck to you
    DocToxin8 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any cycle of AAS will shut you down,
    with the possible exception of (very) low dose non-aromatizible orals for 3-4 weeks max.
    (While some injectable steroids aren't that supressive mg for mg,
    it's virtually impossible to use them in any meaningful way without complete shut down)
    As pointed out, proper PCT and hCG during cycle,
    and maybe avoiding the most supressive steroids (usually the ones with progestin activity, like trenbolone , but this is mere speculation really)
    will prevent permanent damage to the HPTA.
    But there are also X factors involved,
    some just regain natural test production easier,
    others need very little to fuck it up for a long time.
    One could speculate that those that are very sensitive to permanent shut down would have eventually become hypogonadal anyway though.

After you've finished with this cycle of test e@500mg/week,
    and do bloodwork, you'll know how you'll react in the future.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Bulking at 6% bf?

If you want kids you freeze your sperm or take the gamble

yes i'll be starting to bulk after a cut. at the end of my cut i will be around 5-6%. My goal is to bulk but stay shredded and stay asthetic. I'm not a Body builder. more men's physique

Thread Information