Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By ironbeck
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: TNT 450 question

fazedsb is offline New Member

TNT 450 question

Hey guys

It's that time for me to go on another cycle getting rather excited

My cycle this time round is 3ml a week of Diamond labs TNT 450 for 12 weeks with a dbol kickstart

For those who don't know TNT is

Test E 150mg
    Tren E 150mg
    Deca 150mg

I have a couple of concerns which some of the more experienced members may be able to help me with:

1) I read a lot that test should be higher than deca. How much truth is behind this? As there will be 450mg of each a week?
    2) If I begin to get libido issues, should I increase the test or the tren?

I will be taking 0.5 Aromasin EOD to keep estrogen low

TIA guys

150mg/wk Deca isn't too much. I would just mix straight Test E into the TNT 450 vial so the concentration's more like 250mg Test E to 150mg Tren and 150 Deca.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you saying each ml of "tnt" contains 450mg hormones?

Blog Entries
    or thats the cycle contents per week, 1ml of each test, tren , deca ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'm pretty sure it's 450mg per week of each compound.

OP why tren and deca at the same time? What about a DA? HCG ? PCT plan

Cycle history?

When your last PCT ended?

Current stats?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 10-15-2016 at 01:23 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

The vial contains 10ml, each ml has 150mg test 150mg deca 150mg tren , I am taking 3ml a week so it totals 450mg of each

Trying to delete this reply but cannot figure out how to so I'll leave this here
    Last edited by fazedsb; 10-15-2016 at 04:41 AM. Reason: want to delete

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's 450mg per week of each compound.

OP why tren and deca at the same time? What about a DA? HCG ? PCT plan

Cycle history?

When your last PCT ended?

Current stats?
    Yes you are correct 450mg of each.

The reason being is my supplier has an offer on his bottles of TNT, it is a premix

I am unsure of what DA means, as for PCT I am currently blast and cruising

I am 25, 6 foot, currently 14.4 stone and have done 3 previous cycles. Used PCT for the first 2 cycles but cruised between the previous and this one I am beginning now. I am fully aware of the potential dangers of cruising, I have 2 children and do not want any more and I care not for the size of my testes.

Would you recommend leaving the cycle to see how it goes, or as another member suggests add some more test? Or wait and see if i experience libido issues and then add more test?

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by fazedsb; 10-15-2016 at 04:42 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    14 stones, is that heavy or light???

Nobody uses stones outside Great Britain lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    14 stones, is that heavy or light???

Nobody uses stones outside Great Britain lol
    Lol It's about 91 kilograms

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I can't imagine why you'd blast and cruise at your age. You are shutdown for life now, you know that don't you? Can you post a pic of yourself so we can advise you better please.

What were your previous cycles? DA is for prolactin issues that you should sure insure against especially running 2 19-nors. Blends are a terrible idea. I think you should re-plan this, forget about offers it doesn't pay to scrimp in this game.

For non U.K. People he weighs around 200lbs.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fazedsb View Post
    The vial contains 10ml, each ml has 150mg test 150mg deca 150mg tren, I am taking 3ml a week so it totals 450mg of each
    I have to say in my experience you cannot get 450mg of any compound into 1ml. It is very difficult to get even one compound stable at such a high mg. Let alone 3. either your "tnt" isnt what it claims to be or your pip is so bad it must seem like putting a marble into your muscle for a week after injection. I'm not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely. Do you get pip?

Blog Entries
    bump..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have used compounds up to 600mg/ml that are painless. I did have different TNT 450 once that had horrible pip though.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I can't imagine why you'd blast and cruise at your age. You are shutdown for life now, you know that don't you? Can you post a pic of yourself so we can advise you better please.

What were your previous cycles? DA is for prolactin issues that you should sure insure against especially running 2 19-nors. Blends are a terrible idea. I think you should re-plan this, forget about offers it doesn't pay to scrimp in this game.

For non U.K. People he weighs around 200lbs.
    I don't know if you properly read my reply but I stated I am aware of the consequences of blast and cruise.....

My previous cycles

test 400 1ml a week

test 400 2ml a week with dbol kickstart

test e 250 2ml week tren blend 75 3ml week dbol kickstart
    I have very distinguishable tats so cannot provide a picture I'm afraid

What should I take if i get prolactin issues?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I have to say in my experience you cannot get 450mg of any compound into 1ml. It is very difficult to get even one compound stable at such a high mg. Let alone 3. either your "tnt" isnt what it claims to be or your pip is so bad it must seem like putting a marble into your muscle for a week after injection. I'm not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely. Do you get pip?

2 jabs thus far and no pip at all. I used to get pip real bad off any injectable even pharma grade test but I seem to have mastered a way so I rarely get it anymore (push juice in slow, leave needle in place for a minute or so, do not rub area)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I have used compounds up to 600mg/ml that are painless. I did have different TNT 450 once that had horrible pip though.
    600mg/ml, what carrier did you use? if you did or didn't brew yourself, did you watch it being brewed?usually runs at 250,200,100mg with respect to the compound for a reason. 600mg of these compounds would equal more than a ml of space respectively. It would have to be at a super saturation almost and would not stay stable and turn into vial of sludge? I could produce a nice looking/pinning vial and box that says insane mother fucer 750 on it but doesn't make it so.
    Last edited by ironbeck; 10-17-2016 at 03:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    2 jabs thus far and no pip at all. I used to get pip real bad off any injectable even pharma grade test but I seem to have mastered a way so I rarely get it anymore (push juice in slow, leave needle in place for a minute or so, do not rub area)
    everyone does become muscularly used to trauma of pinning and pip does become a thing of the past. Ive been brewing my own for many years now and have tried and generally don't go above 300mg/ml for a reason. Crashing and pip being the two main reasons.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fazedsb
    Hey guys It's that time for me to go on another cycle getting rather excited My cycle this time round is 3ml a week of Diamond labs TNT 450 for 12 weeks with a dbol kickstart For those who don't know TNT is Test E 150mg Tren E 150mg Deca 150mg I have a couple of concerns which some of the more experienced members may be able to help me with: 1) I read a lot that test should be higher than deca. How much truth is behind this? As there will be 450mg of each a week? 2) If I begin to get libido issues, should I increase the test or the tren? I will be taking 0.5 Aromasin EOD to keep estrogen low TIA guys
    You can start your cycle as you have it. If you begin having libido problems you can throw in some extra Test E. (Tren is a 19 nor, as is Deca , increasing the Tren won't help libido problems). But, it's going to take the extra Test some time to actually raise your Test levels because of the longer ester.
    I think 0.5 mgs eod is fine for your AI.
    A DA is a Dopamine Antagonist, used to keep prolactin from getting too high. You can use Prami or Caber. It's good to have one of these on hand when running a 19 nor steroid . If you do a good job controlling estrogen chances are you won't have elevated prolactin.
    This is just my opinion. Good luck!

I didn't brew it but it was 300mg test e and 300mg deca /ml it's in EO I believe and I have heard of even higher strength/ml but have yet to try them.

Quote Originally Posted by redz
    I didn't brew it but it was 300mg test e and 300mg deca/ml it's in EO I believe and I have heard of even higher strength/ml but have yet to try them.
    Just because they say it is 300 of this and 300 of that doesn't mean it is.
    ironbeck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    You can start your cycle as you have it. If you begin having libido problems you can throw in some extra Test E. (Tren is a 19 nor, as is Deca , increasing the Tren won't help libido problems). But, it's going to take the extra Test some time to actually raise your Test levels because of the longer ester.
    I think 0.5 mgs eod is fine for your AI.
    A DA is a Dopamine Antagonist, used to keep prolactin from getting too high. You can use Prami or Caber. It's good to have one of these on hand when running a 19 nor steroid . If you do a good job controlling estrogen chances are you won't have elevated prolactin.
    This is just my opinion. Good luck!
    Literally the most productive reply on my thread. You answered all of my questions thank you very much

True dosing could be off but I'm fairly sure it was somewhat accurate.

Blog Entries
    Literally the most productive reply on my thread. You answered all of my questions thank you very much
    Of course it is when you only want to hear what you want to when you ask a question lol. Good Luck man just busting balls.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Of course it is when you only want to hear what you want to when you ask a question lol. Good Luck man just busting balls.

The whole entire point of the thread was to find out whether to increase test or tren and he said test so I'm happy lol

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just nitpicking, but cabergoline, etc is a DA agonist, not antagonist.
    Antagonists would actually raise prolactin.
    Agonist=activator/stimulator
    antagonist=blocker/inhibtor

But the advice was sound. I'm just very nerdy when it comes to definitions.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Just nitpicking, but cabergoline, etc is a DA agonist, not antagonist.
    Antagonists would actually raise prolactin.
    Agonist=activator/stimulator
    antagonist=blocker/inhibtor

But the advice was sound. I'm just very nerdy when it comes to definitions.
    Dopamine Antagonists are actually known as major tranquilizers or antipsychotics... the difference is kind of important so I don't think you were being "nerdy" there.

Unless of course, they are peripherally selective - in that case, we are talking about GI prokinetics, anti nausea drugs or galactogogues.

Thread Information