Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Cycle design

Pellets is offline New Member

Cycle design

Ok guys so heres what Im trying to do; Im trying to get some good size, while being relatively lean. What do I mean? I wanna be bigger than the average guy at the gym (dont teally care about strength), but without being that "If you put a loose jacket you can be confused for fat" guy thats always at the gym. Im 20 years old and some people who I have asked in person have told me "nah at your age you're good man you can yake tren without test", but for years I've read that you need test. I have done an anavar only cycle and a tbol only cycle with successful testicular recovery and gains. I want to try either Tren or Deca , with test as recomended, for a lean gains cycle. I like decas therapeutic effects, but I like what hear about tren. Hope that wasn't too long and that you guys can help me.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I will tell you this much(You aint out of the woods yet bro) Problems can start like 10yrs later.So dont think you got the cat by the tail.And as far as Tren goes its for guys who have ran a lot of cycles.And they are at a sticking point.Wat you want can be done with test only and proper diet.At your age you should be working on building a solid foundation.Beacuse I will promise you if you go down this path you will have problems.Ed no libido depression.So think long and hard bro.
    Livinlean, ScotchGuard02 and Mr.BB like this.

Welcome to the forum. Since you posted your question, I am hoping you will take the advice of the guys that will respond to you. An adult male's brain does not fully develop until at the of 25 (or there abouts). This means that any disturbance to that growth process could hinder the proper development of the brain. In the brain there are a lot of glands that regulate the endocrine system of your body. The pituitary is an example. It tells your body to produce growth hormone which in turn tells your liver to produce igf-1, which make you grow, basically. If you mess up that system, you might not get it back to normal. Libido and sexual development through the testicular system may also be affected. There are a lot of posts of young guys that are walking around with limp units lamenting their loss due to cycling too young. Like songdog said, you might not feel the after effect of your cycle until many years later. This is because it is affecting your brain and not just your body. Think deep and hard about the repercussion of doing an early cycle, especially with Tren . You could be 25 and need erectile dysfunction medication to get half an erection. The final decision is up to you. Just ask a lot of questions before you make up your mind.
    Mr.BB likes this.

So basically dont do another cycle for a few years is your advice? Wouldnt it be even harder to recover from a cycle once your body doesnt produce test as efficiently or as much? And yes Im here to take yalls advice.

The first thing you should do right now is get a full spectrum hormone test or full panel test. This will tell you where you're at chemically. Once you've check out healthy, maximize your natural potential. This mean eat like a champion (see the diet section), train like a champion, and get the most out of your natural potential. It takes about 3 to 5 years to really max out your natural potential and this is with training at least 3 to 4 times per week. I don't see your stats but when I was 30, I weighted 145lbs 10%bf, bench 315lbs. You can get a LOT out of yourself naturally. When you're 25 and peaked naturally, your AAS cycle at that time is going to be awesome. Your body will reach new heights. It'll be safer and more satisfying cycle. Be patient, all good things will happen with time.

About what you were saying brain wise, if I take d aspartic acid and other test boosters/NO boosters, will that tell my brain to keep producing large amounts even after when I should have peaked already?

Your body is pretty damn smart. If you mess with it, it'll adjust. Supplements like creatine doesn't alter the HPTA cycle but whenever you start taking anything that alters that cycle, there's a chance that you'll get permanent side effects. Maybe you're the 0.05 percent of the population who's a genetic freak and it won't affect you at all. The problem is that you won't know until you try it and when you find out, it's too late. At your age, I would think it's better to be safe than sorry.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Cracking advice, read it and read it again, and while ou wait for a few years, research as much as you can on these forums and perfect your diet and training, then when you are 25 you will be ready and in great shape and hopefuly at your full genetic potential, which is better position to be in before cycling

Thread Information