PetrX is offline Associate Member

Help with passing drug tests...

Odd scenario here but here it goes..Im prescribed 150 mg a week of test and 3 iu of Geno per day ( .03 iu per kg of bodyweight).. Ive been using 800 mg of Test Cypionate a week for 5 months now and 3 iu of hgh a day.. So my friends and I were watching the cubs ws and we got to talking about baseball and how come I skipped getting back to a scout of a certain sport after being asked to come back for private tryouts etc.. So we got a radar gun and I tossed the ball just to see how hard I could throw and I clocked at 90 mph .. Contacted the old scout who has moved up etc..Well after a month of working with them, they want to sign me. My worry is I'm allowed to take what im taking due to I have valid scripts but I have been on a blast on Test for almost have a year that I don't want to cut down to 150 mg a week to be in the acceptable range and maybe lose speed etc on my pitching when Im trying to get to 95-100 mph. Im able to get a hold of Test suspension which has a shorter life span etc.. My question is, would I be able to switch to Test suspension of say 100 mg a day and say Im about to be tested a week later, get off the Test Suspension, and get my test levels within range than hop back on??

my stats are

6'3
    240 lbs
    28 yrs of age
    about 9-10% bodyfat

Will the drug testing be random or scheduled? If random, you might be screwed. If it's scheduled you can be taking a short ester Test and get off a certain period before the test. You're not the first guy to try and pass a drug test, it's been done before. Just need a little more information about the testing process.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I met and hung out with a few NFL lineman last year on vacation and we talked about their drug testing.
    They said it was totally random one of them had been tested 3 times in one year and the other ones had only been tested once a year. They said there was no warning or schedule when the testing was going to happen. The one that had been tested 3 times was on trt but his levels had to fall into normal ranges to pass.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Coming down from 800mg of Cyp would take about 3 weeks.

Coming down to to normal levels from 800mg prop would take 12-15 days?

To pass a drug test, I'm reading that Test Cyp is about 3 months, Test Prop is about 2 weeks, Test suspension is 12hrs to 24hrs.

Thread Information