Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By mrgreen376
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: Hard lump in right glute after Injection

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Hard lump in right glute after Injection

Hi guys

I injected 0.83ml (250mg) of dure pharma test enanthate into my right glute (virgin muscle - first ever cycle) and for the past few days the pain has been very bad. However today (4 days after the injection), the pain is much less - but I am left with a large hard lump in the glute area.

When the injection was performed - a medical professional done the injection with a 23 gauge 1 1/4 inch needle using the z-tracking method. I'm almost positive the oil went into the muscle - but maybe I should have used a 1 1/2 inch needle.

My question is - is a lump like this (quite hard and firm to touch) a normal side effect of a first injection to testesterone? Yesterday evening I had a high temperature and felt generally unwell, however when I woke up I felt physically fine - just a hard lump in my ass!!

I also had a second injection done yesterday into my left glute - and I can feel the PIP building gradually, but there is no lump.

Any advice is very helpful to me

Thanks

G

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I honestly wouldn't worry about it ..I've done literally thousands of oil based injections with not one an abscess..it's uncommon..generally there has to be a foreign object on the needle or the gear has to be unclean ..sounds like you have taken proper precautions..I use 25 gauge 1 inch with no problem 23 is a big pin..
    Obs, Scottishjuicer18 and numbere like this.

mrgreen376 is offline New Member
    Agree with above, 25 seriously reduces pip! My firstcycle I used 21 amd it would give pip like hell. 25 is ideal for me, takes longer to inject which can be a pain but taking longer and injecting slower also reduces pip so for me I'll take the less pip with a 25 any day of the week.

As for the lump, is it hot to touch? Are you running a fever? If not I think you are good, maybe try a hot bath or heating pad and lightly massage the area.
    Scottishjuicer18 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just part of the game with virgin muscle.
    Scottishjuicer18 and TRA like this.

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks very much guys, always appreciate help from experienced members

I will give a 25 a go and hopefully this will reduce the PIP.

Mrgreen - it's not hot to touch but was warm yesterday, feels slightly warm now but nothing excessive. My fever only lasted for around 6/7 hours yesterday and I feel fine again now. I guess the cause of the pain is just using for the first time.

I really hope the pain won't be the same in my delts!

Do you guys recommend shooting 0.83ml into one delt? Or splitting the dose and injecting 0.415 (very specific!) into each delt on the same day? I'm only asking this in an effort to reduce/prevent PIP in a much smaller muscle

Thanks again

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18
    Thanks very much guys, always appreciate help from experienced members I will give a 25 a go and hopefully this will reduce the PIP. Mrgreen - it's not hot to touch but was warm yesterday, feels slightly warm now but nothing excessive. My fever only lasted for around 6/7 hours yesterday and I feel fine again now. I guess the cause of the pain is just using for the first time. I really hope the pain won't be the same in my delts! Do you guys recommend shooting 0.83ml into one delt? Or splitting the dose and injecting 0.415 (very specific!) into each delt on the same day? I'm only asking this in an effort to reduce/prevent PIP in a much smaller muscle Thanks again
    I do not see a problem with .8 ml in the delt. I used to use over 2ml in the delts. Went up to about 3 but then it would be hit or miss if it would cause a bump. Looked too obvious so I stopped at that amount.
    You need to be careful that you do not move the needle around. I sometimes do when self injecting and torsing my body to get to my glute and it does leave a lump at times.

Thread Information