Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: injectable tren + oral tren

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

injectable tren + oral tren

Okay this could be a very dumb question but I'm interested to see what you guys say.

If I'm at 50mg of injectable tren ED and I take Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione oral tren (trenavar) at 60mg ed will the end result but just like taking 110mg of injectable tren? Or will it produce different results because it's oral?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have never tried it so when your done let us know.This could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I have never tried it so when your done let us know.This could be interesting.
    At least u understand what I'm trying to say lol. I mean I know it sounds logical that they both are tren but different forms. Maybe different results together

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wonder how they make oral tren ? You'd think they would have oral deca as well considering they are somewhat similar... or am I missing something?

Tice, out of curiosity why are you running oral and injectable tren at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I wonder how they make oral tren ? You'd think they would have oral deca as well considering they are somewhat similar... or am I missing something?

Tice, out of curiosity why are you running oral and injectable tren at the same time?
    They use too make oral deca (DECA) 18-Methylest-4en-3-one-17B-ol but it was a pro-hormone.
    I'm not running the oral tren. I just have some on hand and was wondering if taking 50mg of injectable tren and 20mg of oral tren would = 70mg of either injectable or 70mg of oral tren.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I also would like to hear from your experience.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So it's the "PH" ketone version of tren then.

Would be interesting to hear results.
    Oral use might be quite different from injecting,
    and this is after all not the exact same compound either, it has to be converted.

I would guess, that just like oral test (Andriol ),
    it will give a quick boost on top of your normal cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    So it's the "PH" ketone version of tren then.

Would be interesting to hear results.
    Oral use might be quite different from injecting,
    and this is after all not the exact same compound either, it has to be converted.

I would guess, that just like oral test (Andriol ),
    it will give a quick boost on top of your normal cycle.
    Yeah it was a Designer steroid that was banned (yes I know it's bad for my liver and it's not a real steroid but let me be honest with everyone here. I have touched 2 PH in my life and in 30days on both of them I was a COMPLETELY different person. My body changed every day and yes I ran test on both of them low dosage 250mg. And yes I had had ran 2 steroid cycles before running those, so I do know what a cycle felt like)

It's going to be interesting to say the least. If I do run this I'll keep it posted here. Or I'll run DMZ (superdrol) or Msten (wetter Superdrol) They are both 5a reduced dht based steroids , dmz is two superdrol molecules or w/e joined by a bond that is cleaved off in the stomach and msten is like the bastard child of superdrol and m1t, structurally it has aspects of both. I would imagine together they would compliment each other nicely as it seems from reading others anecdotal experiences with each, each individual responds differently to each, for some msten is the bloater, for some dmz bloats them. I imagine possibly if one is good for lean gains for a person and the other bloats them and packs on weight together it would kind of be like a wet and a dry... They should both be dry substances due to 5 a reduced nature, but conversion in the body can take many pathways... I assume anyways.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I seem to remember reading that with oral test (andriol ) they had problems keeping serum levels constant. Something about the body wouldn't break it down at a constant rate so 80mg/day one day would result in a different serum level on another day? Sorry, it's been awhile since I looked into Andriol.

But wouldn't the same thing happen with oral tren ? Maybe the research has changed. Or maybe I'm wrong about the Andriol.

Okay a little up date. I have done 80mg of trenavar so far today. 4 split dosage. 20mg per pill.
    Notice anger around the 60mg for no reason. Just like a rage. Super weird for me. My girl told me I had to calm down which never happens for no reason. Felt like an asshole because I'm a chill dude unless my buttons are being pushed

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Okay this could be a very dumb question but I'm interested to see what you guys say.

If I'm at 50mg of injectable tren ED and I take Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione oral tren (trenavar) at 60mg ed will the end result but just like taking 110mg of injectable tren? Or will it produce different results because it's oral?
    Ive read with other orals such as dbol that serum levels do not stay constant so there are 2 ways you can go about taking the orals:

1. All at once
    2. Spread accross the day

The 1st ones logic being that take it all at once for a higher peak blood level so you enjoy the benefit during and after training the most and the 2nd option to keep it in your blood more evenly accross the day however even in this situation I read that there will still be peaks and vallys in the blood level.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long are you planning on running this tice?

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    How long are you planning on running this tice?
    The bottle I have is 90 pills, 20mg each. I was going to do 80mg a day 22 days unless I can't handle the effects.
    After yesterday and so far today's first pill my rage is going to scare me.

So my cycle goes as follows
    650mg test ew
    400mg tren a ew (100mg eod)
    80mg trenavar ed (20mg every 3-4 hours)

Adex .5 eod
    Nolva 20mg ed
    Maybe needing to throw some cabar into this mix soon.

Liv52 1 pill with ever trenavar 1 pill (real ones from India)

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    I seem to remember reading that with oral test (andriol ) they had problems keeping serum levels constant. Something about the body wouldn't break it down at a constant rate so 80mg/day one day would result in a different serum level on another day? Sorry, it's been awhile since I looked into Andriol.

But wouldn't the same thing happen with oral tren? Maybe the research has changed. Or maybe I'm wrong about the Andriol.
    I think that is true, thought I haven't checked the latest research.
    With andriol (test undecanoate), if you take it with food, and especially a fatty meal boosts absorption a lot. So takin the same dose on a near empty stomach would yield very different serum levels.

My experience with andriol, using it as a booster, is that 3 tabs@40mg (120mg) with a protein shake + some MCT gives a very noticeable increase in hormone levels, that last maybe 3-4 hours.

With a PH, since some conversion is necessary, I don't know if the effect will be the same, but I suspect so, as the type of conversion we're talking about in some cases will happen almost immmediately in the stomach.

And the anger thing with Trenavar doesn't surprise me,
    as with Andriol I felt that it gave a more hardened effect (I also compared with some friends who ran it at 10x40mg ED), and I suspect it might cause a higher DHT conversion. Not that Trenavar should convert to DHT (though it's very difficult to say for certain what PHs may convert to, as there are many pathways that might happen that one doesn't take into account when designing it. But just the sheer spike in levels, which may cause all other AAS to spike as well, by competing with binding to to transport proteins, things might happen.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At first I thought this thread was going to be about methyl tren . I saw this product a few years back interested to know what it does for you.

The bottle I have is 90 pills, 20mg each. I was going to do 80mg a day 22 days unless I can't handle the effects.
    After yesterday and so far today's first pill my rage is going to scare me.
    That seems like it should be long enough to get an answer as to if it's any different. The rage could possibly just be a placebo effect. I assume your whole cycle is longer than 22 days. If you think the oral is causing the rage you could skip a few days or a week and see how you feel.

That seems like it should be long enough to get an answer as to if it's any different. The rage could possibly just be a placebo effect. I assume your whole cycle is longer than 22 days. If you think the oral is causing the rage you could skip a few days or a week and see how you feel.
    Today is day 3. I can say that the rage isn't placebo. Within 30mins of taking each pill I get hot and aggressive. So far with every pill it's happened.
    I know this stuff is working with only being 3 days in my veins and striations in my legs are popping.
    More updates to come guys

Update on the oral tren and injectable tren
    Much fuller muscle bellies
    Strength is okay keep in mind only 105 carbs and 45 fats and 2100 cal
    Last Friday weight 197 and this week 195 on Friday.

Cons:
    30 mins after the pill my tolerance wears very thin. My rage has got the best of me just once but it was BAD. If it gets to bad to many times I'm coming off. It's not worth me going to jail hahaha
    songdog likes this.

Keep us posted!

30 mins after the pill my tolerance wears very thin. My rage has got the best of me just once but it was BAD. If it gets to bad to many times I'm coming off. It's not worth me going to jail hahaha
    Try taking it before training. You should have some great sessions.

Try taking it before training. You should have some great sessions.
    Funny that u should say that. I did that the last 2 training sessions not realizing and my gf came over to me throw weight around like I was a fvcking wild animal and asked if I was okay. It really did spike my rage in the gym. I hit 315 for 10 reps flat bench like it was nothing. I have to be careful hahaha
    Last edited by tice1212; 01-29-2017 at 09:50 PM.
    songdog likes this.

Okay boys I got to day 19 and had to stop. I will post pictures from when started until I finished.
    For the record I don't believe these two copounds act in the same fashion. No prolactin problems even running 80mg of trenavar ed and 50mg of tren a ed

Pros:
    oFeeling full all the time even when having virtually no carbs.
    oPumps were good
    oStrength was good (hard to tell on only 2100 calories)

Cons:
    o30mins after taking a pill I felt an aggression/rage that I have never felt before. It would last for 30mins or until I ate
    othe many reason for me getting off was because of the lethargic feeling. I tried to battle this feeling with an ECA stake and sugar free monsters (no luck)

Well I know wat cycle I will never run! But you look good bro!

Thread Information